chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest WWE SummerSlam Plans

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Latest WWE SummerSlam Plans Empty
PostSubject: Latest WWE SummerSlam Plans   Latest WWE SummerSlam Plans Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:01 pm

Quote :

Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

With Triple H out of action again and The Undertaker's return not confirmed now, nothing is solid for this year's SummerSlam pay-per-view. The show was going to be built around Taker and Triple H's returns.

CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio has been discussed but it's not a lock. Months ago, WWE wanted to do a mask vs. mask match to expose CM Punk's bald head but obviously that won't be happening now. Other matches discussed include Big Show vs. Jack Swagger and The Harts vs. The Usos.

WWE has also been thinking about doing John Morrison vs. Ted DiBiase, with Melina reuniting with Morrison to even up the odds since DiBiase has Maryse now.

God I hope there is not another Mysterio/Punk match, unless Punk takes the WHC from Mysterio. The Harts vs. The Usos are pretty much a lock, since they are having a match at MITB Sunday. None of this stuff is main event material though. I know that Cena, Edge, Orton, and Sheamus will be on the card in some way though.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Latest WWE SummerSlam Plans   Latest WWE SummerSlam Plans Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:47 pm

Undertaker better come back. Kane's promos have been sooo good.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Latest WWE SummerSlam Plans   Latest WWE SummerSlam Plans Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:42 pm

The Hart Dynasty vs. The Usos and Morrison vs. DiBiase are the only two matches that interest me. Mysterio vs. Punk ended and should stay ended. Swagger vs. Show has never generated any interest for me, so I rather that not get put on the card too.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Latest WWE SummerSlam Plans   Latest WWE SummerSlam Plans Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:01 pm

That looks like an average card thus far. Granted, the fact that it was based around Taker and Triple H's returns hurt but still, they should've thought about a plan B sooner.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Latest WWE SummerSlam Plans   Latest WWE SummerSlam Plans Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:15 am

For the last few years, Taker has been plan A, B, and C when it comes to SD part in Summer Slam. I think the card will get much better, but we have to see what happens on Sunday first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest WWE SummerSlam Plans   Latest WWE SummerSlam Plans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest WWE SummerSlam Plans
Page 1 of 1