chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big SD spoiler, title change

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Big SD spoiler, title change Empty
PostSubject: Big SD spoiler, title change   Big SD spoiler, title change Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:49 pm

Quote :
During last night's taping of Friday Night Smackdown, which will air on August 5th, Dolph Ziggler defeated Kofi Kingston to become the new WWE Intercontinental Champion. Ziggler won the match with help from Vickie Guerrero.

I don't usually look at the SD spoiler, but I had to see this, after I read the headline. I was nervous that Mysterio somehow took back the WHC, but I am very excited about this. I think Dolph has been awesome and this is a long time coming.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Big SD spoiler, title change   Big SD spoiler, title change Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:51 pm

Damn, Now I know i'm going to have to DVR next week's SmackDown.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Big SD spoiler, title change   Big SD spoiler, title change Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:24 pm

Glad that Dolph Ziggler finally get his chance at the Intercontinental Championship. He was the one guy that survived the whole Spirit Squad debacle and he made a first-looking crappy gimmick look great for him and he's the one that I wanted Kofi Kingston to lose the title to eventually.

Anyway, both are aiming at greater things so it's all good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big SD spoiler, title change   Big SD spoiler, title change Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big SD spoiler, title change
Page 1 of 1