chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chael Sonnen Says Anderson Silva and Rich Franklin Ducked Him

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Chael Sonnen Says Anderson Silva and Rich Franklin Ducked Him Empty
PostSubject: Chael Sonnen Says Anderson Silva and Rich Franklin Ducked Him   Chael Sonnen Says Anderson Silva and Rich Franklin Ducked Him Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:19 pm

Quote :

Posted by: Corey Santiago
Source: MMAWeekly.com

UFC Middleweight number one contender, Chael Sonnen has made it known that he has a big problem with UFC Middleweight champion, Anderson Silva, but has now revealed he has a problem with former UFC Middleweight champion, Rich Franklin after he says Franklin was ducking him for eighteen months after Sonnen issued the challenge.

Speaking via MMAWeekly.com, Sonnen said:

“I challenged Rich for 18 months, and he never responded. I challenged Anderson Silva for four years and he ducked me every bit of the way. I challenged both of those guys and in the process I fought 12 guys in the Top 10, beat 10 of them, beat every champion in every organization there’s ever been accept one, and that’s cause neither of those guys would give me my shot.”

“I beat the Elite XC champion, I’ve beat (the) Strikeforce champion, I beat Bodog’s champion, I beat (the) IFL’s champion, I beat the WEC champion twice. I beat every champion in every company that’s ever been, and there’s not another middleweight living today that can make that claim, except for the UFC champion and the math teacher wouldn’t fight me, and neither would the “Spider.” But he’s here now, and he’s not here on his own free will. He’s here because Uncle Dana made him do it.”

“The opponent just doesn’t matter. That’s what bullies do; that’s what Anderson does. Guys go out and they pick their fights, and they take easy fights. Fighting math teachers from Ohio, and one-legged guys from Canada, this is going to be a tremendous difference when he gets in there with an All-American from Portland, Ore.”

“I believe Vitor’s in line next, though that’s probably not who I would want to fight. I’ve got a guy in mind and I’ll challenge him on the night of the 7th, but I think Vitor’s who Uncle Dana has lined up as the next contender. In fact, when I am the champ, I don’t plan on giving Rich a title shot.”

I read about Anderson "ducking" him, but I didn't know Franklin was also "ducking" him. Nor did I know that Dana White is Vitors' uncle. If Sonnen wins this fight, we will NEVER hear the end of it.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen Says Anderson Silva and Rich Franklin Ducked Him   Chael Sonnen Says Anderson Silva and Rich Franklin Ducked Him Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:19 pm

Everybody is ducking him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen Says Anderson Silva and Rich Franklin Ducked Him   Chael Sonnen Says Anderson Silva and Rich Franklin Ducked Him Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:29 pm

Brock Lesner is ducking by fighting HW, GSP is being a puss and fighting at 170, that little bastard Frankie Edgar is ducking him by weighing 155, Faber is ducking him by dropping to 135. Somebody please fight this guy, he is the best in the world for christ sake. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen Says Anderson Silva and Rich Franklin Ducked Him   Chael Sonnen Says Anderson Silva and Rich Franklin Ducked Him Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:18 am

So who you think Sonnen is gonna call out after his fight with Silva?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen Says Anderson Silva and Rich Franklin Ducked Him   Chael Sonnen Says Anderson Silva and Rich Franklin Ducked Him Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:59 am

If he wins, he said he was going to give Franklin a title shot, but he might have to fight Dana's nephew, Vitor, first Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen Says Anderson Silva and Rich Franklin Ducked Him   Chael Sonnen Says Anderson Silva and Rich Franklin Ducked Him Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chael Sonnen Says Anderson Silva and Rich Franklin Ducked Him
Page 1 of 1