chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another ECW Original Turns Down TNA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Another ECW Original Turns Down TNA Empty
PostSubject: Another ECW Original Turns Down TNA   Another ECW Original Turns Down TNA Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:37 pm

Quote :

Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

It has been revealed that ECW original Shane Douglas has turned down TNA's invite to appear at the upcoming Hardcore Justice pay-per-view event.

Douglas now joins the list of Lance Storm, Steve Corino, Mikey Whipwreck, and Roadkill as former ECW talent who will not be appearing on the show in any capacity.

Good, at least they are not going to rape the memory of ECW. If I recall, Shane Douglas wasn't even part of the ECW ONS events. I don't know he was asked to do so or not though.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Another ECW Original Turns Down TNA   Another ECW Original Turns Down TNA Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:50 pm

^^ As an alternative to ONS, Shane put on his own ECW memorial show which featured the likes of New Jack, Raven, Kid Kash, 2 Cold Scorpio, Terry Funk, Stevie Richards etc. So I believe he refused.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Another ECW Original Turns Down TNA   Another ECW Original Turns Down TNA Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:10 pm

^^Was it called "Hardcore Forever" and didn't a couple of people chose that over ONS? I think Hardcore Forever was actually the week before ONS, so a couple of them did both.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Another ECW Original Turns Down TNA   Another ECW Original Turns Down TNA Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:29 pm

Hardcore Forever is the name of the documentary that was shot on the Shane Douglas ECW show. The show was named Hardcore Homecoming.

Now that I know that he won't be there, I honestly don't give a fuck about the PPV. I was holding hopes that he would come to cut a promo like only he can, ripping apart Hogan and Flair but since he turned TNA down, I don't have any reason to order the PPV.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Another ECW Original Turns Down TNA   Another ECW Original Turns Down TNA Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:31 am

Wasn't Foley the special Ref in the main event?
There is no reason for anyone to buy this PPV.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Another ECW Original Turns Down TNA   Another ECW Original Turns Down TNA Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:48 pm

Foley's the ref for the Tommy Dreamer vs Raven match, not the RVD vs Jerry Lynn match.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Another ECW Original Turns Down TNA   Another ECW Original Turns Down TNA Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:27 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Wasn't Foley the special Ref in the main event?
There is no reason for anyone to buy this PPV.

EdgeHead wrote:
Foley's the ref for the Tommy Dreamer vs Raven match, not the RVD vs Jerry Lynn match.

I was thinking of the Hardcore Homecoming show. I think Foley was in a triple threat? Been a long time since I seen it, so I don't remember.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Another ECW Original Turns Down TNA   Another ECW Original Turns Down TNA Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:39 pm

Oh, sorry, I thought you were talking about the HardCORE Justice PPV.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Another ECW Original Turns Down TNA   Another ECW Original Turns Down TNA Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:42 pm

^^Don't be, I didn't know Foley was refing that match. Why is Foley not wrestling? I wonder if TNA has reached out to Terry Funk. If they want to get ECDub Org. hardcore, they should get Funk. I don't mean to wrestle, because I doubt he could physically do it, but to ref a match of something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another ECW Original Turns Down TNA   Another ECW Original Turns Down TNA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another ECW Original Turns Down TNA
Page 1 of 1