chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JR Updates WWE's All Stars Game, Latest on Torrie, More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

JR Updates WWE's All Stars Game, Latest on Torrie, More Empty
PostSubject: JR Updates WWE's All Stars Game, Latest on Torrie, More   JR Updates WWE's All Stars Game, Latest on Torrie, More Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:54 pm

- Steve Austin will be at the premiere of The Expendables tonight in Los Angeles. The movie hits US theaters on Friday, August 13th and theaters in the UK on August 19th.

- Former WWE Diva Torrie Wilson noted on Twitter yesterday that she has been working on a fat burner for women that will be coming out soon.

- Jim Ross noted on Twitter this week that he and Jerry Lawler are talking about making public appearances in early 2011 in conjunction with WWE's new All Stars video game. Ross noted yesterday that he has around 800-1000 lines left to record and is doing voice-over work with THQ this week.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: JR Updates WWE's All Stars Game, Latest on Torrie, More   JR Updates WWE's All Stars Game, Latest on Torrie, More Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:55 pm

I am pretty excited to see The Expendables, I will see it on the first day.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: JR Updates WWE's All Stars Game, Latest on Torrie, More   JR Updates WWE's All Stars Game, Latest on Torrie, More Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:06 am

I can not fucking wait for WWE All Stars. The game looks awesome. The massive amount of lines for commentary is great. I love that the Smackdown series has three different commentary teams and such, but for the most part it's still awful. So, hopefully, this is going to be a lot better.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: JR Updates WWE's All Stars Game, Latest on Torrie, More   JR Updates WWE's All Stars Game, Latest on Torrie, More Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:54 pm

I'll probably end up trying WWE All Stars but I'm not really into the cartoonish stuff anymore. It's gonna probably be like the old WWF Wrestlemania Arcade Game that was released 15 years ago, which was really awesome, so those who liked it will certainly like All Stars as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JR Updates WWE's All Stars Game, Latest on Torrie, More   JR Updates WWE's All Stars Game, Latest on Torrie, More Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JR Updates WWE's All Stars Game, Latest on Torrie, More
Page 1 of 1