chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JR Blog: WWE's All Stars Game, Heyman's Return, More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

JR Blog: WWE's All Stars Game, Heyman's Return, More Empty
PostSubject: JR Blog: WWE's All Stars Game, Heyman's Return, More   JR Blog: WWE's All Stars Game, Heyman's Return, More Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:07 pm

Jim Ross is back with another blog update on his website, jrsbarbq.com. Here are some of the highlights:

- My long time friend and former business associate Paul Heyman has been Googled to oblivion the past few days as he has been the source of endless, sensationalistic, some planted, rumors regarding his alleged, pending return to pro wrestling. Does Paul really want a 'future' in wrestling? I will believe it when I see it but if Paul Heyman is back in the game and is in a role where he likes, the game will get more interesting.

- Yours truly will be doing three, aggressive days of THQ voice overs next week as we continue to attempt to move the WWE Wrestling All Star video game along for a 2011 release. There are some really cool legends that will apparently be featured in this game that may surprise some.

- How do I think that the Rock and Stone Cold would have fared in the WWE's PG environment? Both were talented enough to pull it off, without question, but it likely wouldn't have been as much fun for either talent considering how their TV persona's were crafted. "For all that want to see Stone Cold drink a 'Near Beer' give me a "heck, yeah!"
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: JR Blog: WWE's All Stars Game, Heyman's Return, More   JR Blog: WWE's All Stars Game, Heyman's Return, More Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:29 am

I would say that both could exist in the PG world, but Austin would not be nearly as good. I think that The Rock could fair much better in the WWE PG world.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: JR Blog: WWE's All Stars Game, Heyman's Return, More   JR Blog: WWE's All Stars Game, Heyman's Return, More Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:29 am

I would say that both could exist in the PG world, but Austin would not be nearly as good. I think that The Rock could fair much better in the WWE PG world.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: JR Blog: WWE's All Stars Game, Heyman's Return, More   JR Blog: WWE's All Stars Game, Heyman's Return, More Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:36 pm

I think we got the point on the first post! Razz

But seriously, I think you might be right, although The Rock had his "Attitude" moments too and his act might've taken longer to catch fire if he was PG back then.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: JR Blog: WWE's All Stars Game, Heyman's Return, More   JR Blog: WWE's All Stars Game, Heyman's Return, More Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:18 pm

Yeah, Rock would have had to tone down the "turn that sumbitch sideways and stick it straight up your candy ass" bit, but I stand by what I said and what you agreed with. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jeff X
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
Jeff X

Male Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: JR Blog: WWE's All Stars Game, Heyman's Return, More   JR Blog: WWE's All Stars Game, Heyman's Return, More Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:35 am

I wonder how all the pie references would have gone down in PG land...
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: JR Blog: WWE's All Stars Game, Heyman's Return, More   JR Blog: WWE's All Stars Game, Heyman's Return, More Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:52 pm

Ceech and Chong did PG pot jokes, so I don't think "pie" would be over the line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JR Blog: WWE's All Stars Game, Heyman's Return, More   JR Blog: WWE's All Stars Game, Heyman's Return, More Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JR Blog: WWE's All Stars Game, Heyman's Return, More
Page 1 of 1