chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE Alumni News, All-Stars Video Game Update, More

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

WWE Alumni News, All-Stars Video Game Update, More Empty
PostSubject: WWE Alumni News, All-Stars Video Game Update, More   WWE Alumni News, All-Stars Video Game Update, More Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:19 am

- Former WWE star Tajiri ran a show in Tokyo, Japan on November 22nd under his Smash promotion. Tajiri won the main event over Jonathan Starbucks, a European wrestler. The show also featured Jushin Liger, Nunzio, Scotty 2 Hotty and Bushwhacker Luke.

It's said that Tajiri's promotion does good by Japanese indy standards. His next show will feature 77 year-old Gypsy Joe in the main event.

- WWE has added Jake "The Snake" Roberts and The Gobbledy Gooker to their Alumni section. The only recently released stars to be added are Tiffany and Jillian Hall.

- WWE's All-Stars video game has an official release date of March 29th, 2011
Back to top Go down
Manu Soldier
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Manu Soldier

Male Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: WWE Alumni News, All-Stars Video Game Update, More   WWE Alumni News, All-Stars Video Game Update, More Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:25 pm

All-Stars looks good, is anyone gonna buy it?
Back to top Go down
http://combatartswrestling.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: WWE Alumni News, All-Stars Video Game Update, More   WWE Alumni News, All-Stars Video Game Update, More Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:13 pm

Manu Soldier wrote:
All-Stars looks good, is anyone gonna buy it?

I probably will, it seems like a great game, at least the concept interests me. I've been enjoying Smackdown Vs. Raw 2011 much more than I expected, and I was thinking that All-Stars was going to be better, but it seems doubtful now. My main problem with SVR2K11 is the Road To Wrestlemania mode sucks more than usual.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: WWE Alumni News, All-Stars Video Game Update, More   WWE Alumni News, All-Stars Video Game Update, More Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:49 pm

I'll probably end up trying All-Stars but not a buy for me since it looks a little too arcade for me. I loved Wrestlemania the Arcade Game back then but I was a teenager and that's the kinda game I liked at that time. I'm more a SvsR 2011 guy Wink
Back to top Go down
doctorcube
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: Re: WWE Alumni News, All-Stars Video Game Update, More   WWE Alumni News, All-Stars Video Game Update, More Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:03 pm

I miss Tajiri.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Alumni News, All-Stars Video Game Update, More   WWE Alumni News, All-Stars Video Game Update, More Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE Alumni News, All-Stars Video Game Update, More
Page 1 of 1