chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ECW Manager Comments on Hardcore Justice, Shane Douglas Hardcore Justice Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

ECW Manager Comments on Hardcore Justice, Shane Douglas Hardcore Justice Update Empty
PostSubject: ECW Manager Comments on Hardcore Justice, Shane Douglas Hardcore Justice Update   ECW Manager Comments on Hardcore Justice, Shane Douglas Hardcore Justice Update Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:11 pm

- Former ECW manager and referee Judge Jeff Jones recently appeared on Low Blow Radio and had the following to say about working TNA's Hardcore Justice pay-per-view:

“Well, first of all I’d be a fool to say no. I would love to appear there. But no, I have not been contacted in any official manner. I have inquired though. I’ve tried to go to the favor bank, but it doesn’t look likes it’s going to work out but it’s cool. I mean it doesn’t make me less friends with people, but absolutely I would love to appear on it because…who wouldn’t? Like I said, who wouldn’t want to put the band back together one more night? Who wouldn’t want to go out there with your friends, go out there with your family?”

- At last word, Shane Douglas had not agreed to work TNA's Hardcore Justice pay-per-view. Douglas was telling people he's upset that his fans might think he's appearing since TNA has used footage of him in their new commercials for the pay-per-view.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

ECW Manager Comments on Hardcore Justice, Shane Douglas Hardcore Justice Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECW Manager Comments on Hardcore Justice, Shane Douglas Hardcore Justice Update   ECW Manager Comments on Hardcore Justice, Shane Douglas Hardcore Justice Update Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:28 pm

Upset? I guess you could say that. Here is what he had to say about it.
Quote :
Shane Douglas issued the following statement earlier today via FranchiseFansite.com...

"After seeing, the ECW promo piece put out by tna, and being deluged by texts & emails from friends AND fans, I felt, very strongly, that I should put out a clarification about that less-than-honest video from tna.

Firstly, MOST organizations would NOT wish to mislead any potential customer(s)! CLEARLY, this video intended to mislead wrestling fans, most certainly ECW fans! That said, I have to question tna's motive(s) in placing ANY shot of me in their promotional pieces?! tna is overly aware that we have NOT come to terms for any participation by ECW's centerpiece "Franchise" in "Hardcore Justice"! So, either they are trying to deceive potential ppv buyers (namely ECW fans), or they must be willing to meet my only demand for the event- Dic Flair on a silver platter! This was the biggest angle, teased to our loyal fanbase, that never came "to a head" in ECW. Unless I'm missing the mark, I feel VERY STRONGLY that this IS a match our fanbase, and tna's, would tune in to see. Too bad, thus far, tna seems to be following their now-tired trend of ignoring their fans' desires!!!

I stand prepared to take part in the "final bow" of this great organization. I only demand that our fans get what they deserve- Dic Flair and The Franchise, face to face, for their enjoyment!

To be fair and certain, it would seem Dic would want the same thing, judging from his recent comments about me. SURELY, "the, ahem, man" isn't afraid of a guy who "works retail", right DIC?

Balls in your, and tna's (Dixie?) court! What do you fans think? Or, more importantly, what do you fans want? Surely, the Carter's want to aim to please... RIGHT?!

Not hiding behind someone's blouse, are you, Dic?!?!
I'm waiting..."

The Franchise
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: ECW Manager Comments on Hardcore Justice, Shane Douglas Hardcore Justice Update   ECW Manager Comments on Hardcore Justice, Shane Douglas Hardcore Justice Update Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:57 pm

This is why I am a total mark of "The Franchise"!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECW Manager Comments on Hardcore Justice, Shane Douglas Hardcore Justice Update   ECW Manager Comments on Hardcore Justice, Shane Douglas Hardcore Justice Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ECW Manager Comments on Hardcore Justice, Shane Douglas Hardcore Justice Update
Page 1 of 1