chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bret Hart Comments on Being General Manager, Praises Vickie Guerrero

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Bret Hart Comments on Being General Manager, Praises Vickie Guerrero Empty
PostSubject: Bret Hart Comments on Being General Manager, Praises Vickie Guerrero   Bret Hart Comments on Being General Manager, Praises Vickie Guerrero Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:03 am

Quote :

Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

WWE Hall of Famer and Monday Night RAW General Manager Bret "The Hitman" Hart recently posted a new blog on his official Facebook page commenting on such things as becoming the new RAW GM, and even praising Vickie Guerrero. Here are some of his comments:

On becoming the new General Manager of RAW: "So when the WWE offered me the chance to become the new general manager of Raw, I jumped at the opportunity. I expect this will be one of the most interesting job titles I've ever had and I can assure all my WWE fans that I will do my best to be the most interesting and creative GM since the inception of general managers."

Praising Vickie Guerrero: "As a note of interest, I'd like to say how proud I've been of Vickie Guerrero the last couple of years for doing the amazing job she's done playing this role on Smackdown. I'm only learning it after one week that it's a much more challenging role than people might realize and I can only hope to do as good of a job as she did."

I think it is great that Bret is going to be on TV for a while.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Comments on Being General Manager, Praises Vickie Guerrero   Bret Hart Comments on Being General Manager, Praises Vickie Guerrero Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:06 pm

I hope people will be patient with Bret during his first couple of weeks on the job. It's gonna take some adaptation before he gets his groove and like he said, if Vickie Guerrero could pull it off, I definitely think he can.

Which makes me wanna add this: I don't have anything against Vickie Guerrero having an on-air role on Smackdown. As a matter of fact, I believe she did surprisingly well ever since she became a regular. She seems to know what to do and when to do it, which is hard for someone who hasn't been taught the ins and outs of the business like the rest of the locker room. However, I just can't stand the Vickie/McCool/Layla clique they have going on. As opposed to the past associations she had with Edge or Big Show or Chavo, those had motives, so-to-speak, to be associated with her, because they needed her authority position to keep theirs atop their brand. But Michelle McCool has been Women or Divas champion for the better part of 1 year and half of this time, Vickie Guerrero wasn't involved at all in her storylines. So quite frankly, I'm seriously hoping they gonna move her to something else soon. I can only assume that with the Drew McIntyre/Teddy Long continuous confrontation, it's only a matter of time before Teddy gets axed and Vickie Guerrero resumes her duties as Smackdown General Manager. And besides, now that Bret's the RAW GM, they can now book a Smackdown heel GM to balance things out.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Comments on Being General Manager, Praises Vickie Guerrero   Bret Hart Comments on Being General Manager, Praises Vickie Guerrero Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:34 pm

I think the Lay-Cool thing is about to come to an end. Layla is now the Woman's Champ and I think that McCool will turn on her soon. McCool has gotten the belt so many times due to Mickie being fired and Phoenix getting hurt, but I really hope that her SD push dies off very soon. Hopefully Melina will come to SD and take McCool's push.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Comments on Being General Manager, Praises Vickie Guerrero   Bret Hart Comments on Being General Manager, Praises Vickie Guerrero Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bret Hart Comments on Being General Manager, Praises Vickie Guerrero
Page 1 of 1