chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JR comments on Bret Hart, his health, and more...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

JR comments on Bret Hart, his health, and more... Empty
PostSubject: JR comments on Bret Hart, his health, and more...   JR comments on Bret Hart, his health, and more... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:05 pm

Quote :
Jim Ross has signed a short-term contract extension with WWE. "My contract status with WWE has changed somewhat," Ross wrote in a Friday blog. "We have agreed to terms on a contract extension for a few months to allow me to completely heal from Bells palsy #3.

"I don't expect to go back on the road until, at the earliest, March but that is an approximate time frame. The story making the rounds that I'm targeting WM26 to return to the airwaves makes for a good story but it is not accurate as I am hoping that I heal quicker and can get back in the game in some form sooner than March 28. That particular issue isn't up to me."

-Ross on Bret Hart: "Bottom line is that if Bret Hart returns to WWE that, in my opinion, it will be on Monday Night Raw, it will commence on Monday January 4 and that it will culminate in something big at WM26."

-Ross on Brock Lesnar returning to the Octagon: "He will have to change his diet to a significant degree for the rest of his life but I still see Brock most likely returning to the Octagon. Perhaps not in 2010 and, if so, it would be late in 2010. If Frank Mir wins the interim title, expect Lesnar to be even more motivated to return and physically destroy Mir as Brock did in their last encounter."

-Ross on the progression of the business: "Come to think of it, lots of things have changed within the wrestling business, many for the better, but even to the point that some don't feel comfortable with the genre being referred to as pro wrestling. Rasslin, ' in particular, has become a dirty word in some circles which I find somewhat laughable."

I guess this makes it almost official, Bret Hart will be on Raw on Jan 4th. I wish there was away for JR to be at Raw that night. I would love to hear JR talking about that situation.
Back to top Go down

JR comments on Bret Hart, his health, and more...
Page 1 of 1