chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update On Plans For 900th Raw Special Next Monday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Update On Plans For 900th Raw Special Next Monday Empty
PostSubject: Update On Plans For 900th Raw Special Next Monday   Update On Plans For 900th Raw Special Next Monday Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:55 pm

The complete WWE roster, all brands included, have been booked for the WWE Raw show a week from this coming Monday.

The Raw featuring all brands is the 900th episode special, and is scheduled to emanate from Boston, Mass.

Unlike past specials (Raw 500th show anniversary, etc.) the Raw 900th episode special is currently scheduled for the regular two-hour timeslot, not three hours as it has been in the past.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Update On Plans For 900th Raw Special Next Monday   Update On Plans For 900th Raw Special Next Monday Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:01 pm

Only two hours, that's a bit disappointing but I'm sure the show will be great. I'm definitely looking forward to this though. To be honest though, at nine hundred episodes, I just can't help but be more excited for the one thousand one instead.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Update On Plans For 900th Raw Special Next Monday   Update On Plans For 900th Raw Special Next Monday Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:22 pm

I am sure they will have plenty of run over time. On last years anniv show, it was 2 hours, but it went about 20 mins over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update On Plans For 900th Raw Special Next Monday   Update On Plans For 900th Raw Special Next Monday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update On Plans For 900th Raw Special Next Monday
Page 1 of 1