chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plans for Raw this Monday, Final NXT Episode Note

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Plans for Raw this Monday, Final NXT Episode Note Empty
PostSubject: Plans for Raw this Monday, Final NXT Episode Note   Plans for Raw this Monday, Final NXT Episode Note Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:08 am

- Tuesday night's final episode of WWE NXT on SyFy scored an 0.7 cable rating with 964,000 viewers. This was the first NXT episode that averaged less than 1 million viewers and was the least-watched episode. Through 4 episodes of season three on SyFy, the show averaged 1.09 million viewers.

- Plans for this coming Monday's RAW in Wichita, Kansas include an angle to further the General Manager storyline and the beginning of the RAW brand forming it's team for WWE's Bragging Rights pay-per-view. Jackass star Johnny Knoxville will be the guest star.
Back to top Go down
IAmRuffles[Original]
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
IAmRuffles[Original]

Male Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Raw this Monday, Final NXT Episode Note   Plans for Raw this Monday, Final NXT Episode Note Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:33 am

The general Manager storyline is really annoying me, with the predictable emails and the annoying voice. I can't wait to see the team for Bragging Rights, hope Smackdown brings it home. And Johnny Knoxville is someone I have been waiting to see so....

Thanks for the new Edge Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.WWE.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Raw this Monday, Final NXT Episode Note   Plans for Raw this Monday, Final NXT Episode Note Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:40 am

The GM thing has effectively turned Cole heel. Everytime that stupid IM sounder is play, people boooo the hell out of him. I think that storyline has been pretty cool, but it is about time to unvale the GM at this point. After HIAC, I wonder if Bragging Rights will be Raw vs. SD or WWE vs. The Nexus, since Cena has to now join the Nexus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plans for Raw this Monday, Final NXT Episode Note   Plans for Raw this Monday, Final NXT Episode Note Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plans for Raw this Monday, Final NXT Episode Note
Page 1 of 1