chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brandon Vera Doesn't Believe The Jon Jones Hype, Despite Suffering A Broken Face

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Brandon Vera Doesn't Believe The Jon Jones Hype, Despite Suffering A Broken Face Empty
PostSubject: Brandon Vera Doesn't Believe The Jon Jones Hype, Despite Suffering A Broken Face   Brandon Vera Doesn't Believe The Jon Jones Hype, Despite Suffering A Broken Face Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:49 pm

Quote :

UFC Light Heavyweight, Brandon Vera has been talking about the man who put him out of action with a broken orbital bone, Jon Jones, saying he still doesn't believe the hype of the rising superstar.

Speaking via the Las Vegas Sun, Vera said:

“I’m still babying it, but it’s getting better. At one point, I couldn’t even touch it. December or January is when I’m looking to come back. I test my face every day to see what I can get away with.”

“I’m going to turn it (three metal plates) into a piece of jewelry. I need to remind myself every day why I got that. If you cut it down to its purest form — I’m an arrogant (expletive). That’s why I got my face broke.”

“During the fight I remember thinking, ‘Man, really? All the hype was about this guy?’ I specifically remember saying to him in my head, ‘Man, you (expletive) suck.’ Right when the ‘k’ came out in my head, I got blasted.”

“It’s hard for me to say because he beat me, but I still don’t believe the hype. I like Jon Jones as a fighter, but I owe that (expletive). He’s definitely not coming to my house for Christmas.”
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Brandon Vera Doesn't Believe The Jon Jones Hype, Despite Suffering A Broken Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brandon Vera Doesn't Believe The Jon Jones Hype, Despite Suffering A Broken Face   Brandon Vera Doesn't Believe The Jon Jones Hype, Despite Suffering A Broken Face Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:17 pm

Hah, Brandon Vera not believing JJ's hype. The same guy that was touted as the guy to hold both the LHW and HW titles simultaneously. He hasn't done shit at either division yet himself.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Vera Doesn't Believe The Jon Jones Hype, Despite Suffering A Broken Face   Brandon Vera Doesn't Believe The Jon Jones Hype, Despite Suffering A Broken Face Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:36 pm

Hey, he has done stuff. He beat the great....OK, well he did....OK, he has done shit.
Back to top Go down
Serial
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan
Serial

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Vera Doesn't Believe The Jon Jones Hype, Despite Suffering A Broken Face   Brandon Vera Doesn't Believe The Jon Jones Hype, Despite Suffering A Broken Face Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:24 pm

Does anyone actually care what Vera believes or doesn't believe?
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Vera Doesn't Believe The Jon Jones Hype, Despite Suffering A Broken Face   Brandon Vera Doesn't Believe The Jon Jones Hype, Despite Suffering A Broken Face Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:03 pm

His mommy probably does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Vera Doesn't Believe The Jon Jones Hype, Despite Suffering A Broken Face   Brandon Vera Doesn't Believe The Jon Jones Hype, Despite Suffering A Broken Face Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brandon Vera Doesn't Believe The Jon Jones Hype, Despite Suffering A Broken Face
Page 1 of 1