chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taker’s Return to SmackDown, HBK Reveals Project

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Taker’s Return to SmackDown, HBK Reveals Project Empty
PostSubject: Taker’s Return to SmackDown, HBK Reveals Project   Taker’s Return to SmackDown, HBK Reveals Project Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:00 pm

- Shawn Michaels noted on Twitter that he has just confirmed a deal on a new future project. Shawn went on to say that the new project has nothing to do with pro wrestling. Shawn promised to reveal more details once the deal is signed.

- The Undertaker did not make his return to SmackDown on Friday night's show but it was announced that The Deadman will be returning next week to further the feud with World Heavyweight Champion Kane.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Taker’s Return to SmackDown, HBK Reveals Project   Taker’s Return to SmackDown, HBK Reveals Project Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:15 pm

Can't wait to see what happens Friday.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Taker’s Return to SmackDown, HBK Reveals Project   Taker’s Return to SmackDown, HBK Reveals Project Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:27 pm

Not surprised that Shawn's project doesn't have to do with wrestling, but I'm looking forward to whatever it is anyway.

Taker's return is normally something I dread but I'm loving this feud with Kane and I'm really looking forward to see what goes down come Smackdown!
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Taker’s Return to SmackDown, HBK Reveals Project   Taker’s Return to SmackDown, HBK Reveals Project Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:30 pm

This weeks SD was tapped last Wed, I am very tempted to read the spoiler, but I really want to be surprised...but I want to know...but I want to be surprised. Smile
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Taker’s Return to SmackDown, HBK Reveals Project   Taker’s Return to SmackDown, HBK Reveals Project Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:26 pm

I'm going all out with the suprise here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taker’s Return to SmackDown, HBK Reveals Project   Taker’s Return to SmackDown, HBK Reveals Project Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taker’s Return to SmackDown, HBK Reveals Project
Page 1 of 1