chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Comments from Chris Jericho, Orton Trends, More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Comments from Chris Jericho, Orton Trends, More Empty
PostSubject: Comments from Chris Jericho, Orton Trends, More   Comments from Chris Jericho, Orton Trends, More Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:32 pm

Randy Orton was trending on Twitter last night after winning the WWE Title at Night of Champions.

- WWE will return to Chicago at the Allstate Arena on December 26th for a matinee show that starts at 5pm. Tickets go on sale October 30th.

- As noted before, the buzz going around WWE is that Chris Jericho is done for the time being. Jericho, who isn't expected to be at RAW tonight, wrote the following on Twitter last night: "Since I've apparently made my last appearance in the WWE, I guess I have nothing to do tomorrow.... The websites have spoken!!! Whatever, I'm goin to Calgary tomorrow so I'll let yall hash it out..."
Back to top Go down

Comments from Chris Jericho, Orton Trends, More
Page 1 of 1