chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lawler Trends, Hardy Comments After Watching RAW, More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Lawler Trends, Hardy Comments After Watching RAW, More Empty
PostSubject: Lawler Trends, Hardy Comments After Watching RAW, More   Lawler Trends, Hardy Comments After Watching RAW, More Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:57 am

- Shelton Benjamin will be doing a Q&A and signing autographs on February 12th, 2011 at the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts before the Boston Blazers lacrosse game.

- Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler and The Miz were all trending worldwide on Twitter last night during RAW.

- Matt Hardy wrote the following on Twitter last night after watching RAW:

"For the 1st time in a while, I watched Raw straight-thru on DVR after getting home tonight.. That was a long 3 hours. Business needs change.

I'm really happy for my friends & the guys that are getting to perform & make a living in the biz, but I feel the biz is slowly fading.

There desperately needs to be a new era ushered in that changes the entire landscape and mindset of professional wrestling.. And soon."

- Season Finale Photos of NXT Season 3 are now online at the following link: http://www.ringsidenews.com/carrierlp/photo/wwe-nxt-photos-november-30-2010/
Back to top Go down

Lawler Trends, Hardy Comments After Watching RAW, More
Page 1 of 1