chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What if John Cena were around during the territorial days?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
/wooo/
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
/wooo/

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-10-25

What if John Cena were around during the territorial days? Empty
PostSubject: What if John Cena were around during the territorial days?   What if John Cena were around during the territorial days? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:54 am

The man has a good work ethnic as well as a strong body.

Perhaps he could have been a star during the days of the territories.
Back to top Go down
I Am Rocco
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
I Am Rocco

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: What if John Cena were around during the territorial days?   What if John Cena were around during the territorial days? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:14 am

he'd still be shit
Back to top Go down
/wooo/
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
/wooo/

PostSubject: Re: What if John Cena were around during the territorial days?   What if John Cena were around during the territorial days? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:06 am

I Am Rocco wrote:
he'd still be shit

Wow, what an excellent response.

/sarcasm
Back to top Go down
I Am Rocco
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
I Am Rocco

PostSubject: Re: What if John Cena were around during the territorial days?   What if John Cena were around during the territorial days? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:50 pm

lol, well its a a response .

I don't think he would of been anything, just look at the guys who they had, you cant compare him to any one of the guys during that time, in my eyes any way.
Back to top Go down
doctorcube
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: Re: What if John Cena were around during the territorial days?   What if John Cena were around during the territorial days? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:44 pm

watch his debut then put your foot in your mouth. I think he would've been a successful competitor, not as big globally as he is now but he'd still have gotten famous. He's put on some phenomenal matches in his career against a large number of stars, he's played a great face and a great heel, and even if you say he uses only four moves that's still twice the moveset Steve Austin brought during his run.

Cena's the new Hulk Hogan, the new big time face racking up wins and overcoming the odds. I liked his feud with edge and his heel gimmick as a white rapper. I think that if he was around back in the early territorial feds he would've done pretty well, not as well as in the WWE but he's got passion for the business and a lot of showmanship.
Back to top Go down
I Am Rocco
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
I Am Rocco

PostSubject: Re: What if John Cena were around during the territorial days?   What if John Cena were around during the territorial days? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:48 pm

im not that flexible .. yet !
Back to top Go down
doctorcube
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: What if John Cena were around during the territorial days?   What if John Cena were around during the territorial days? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:50 pm

I hear that, I used to be flexible then I discovered the internet. Sad
Back to top Go down
/wooo/
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
/wooo/

PostSubject: Re: What if John Cena were around during the territorial days?   What if John Cena were around during the territorial days? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:02 am

doctorcube wrote:
he uses only four moves that's still twice the moveset Steve Austin brought during his run.

Six moves now, remember he added a dropkick to his five moves of doom.
Back to top Go down
doctorcube
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: What if John Cena were around during the territorial days?   What if John Cena were around during the territorial days? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:20 pm

yeah, seeing cena hit a dropkick was almost as terrifying as seeing cena do a sunset roll to batista at WM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if John Cena were around during the territorial days?   What if John Cena were around during the territorial days? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What if John Cena were around during the territorial days?
Page 1 of 1