chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Estrada Update, Former WWE Stars Up for Movie & TV Show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Estrada Update, Former WWE Stars Up for Movie & TV Show Empty
PostSubject: Estrada Update, Former WWE Stars Up for Movie & TV Show   Estrada Update, Former WWE Stars Up for Movie & TV Show Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:33 am

- Dolph Ziggler's younger brother Ryan Nemeth is now appearing on Ohio Valley Wrestling's TV programming. Nemeth is pushing a book he wrote about how to make out with any girl.

- As noted before, former WWE star Armando Estrada closed his Baby's Steak & Lemonade restaurant in Glendale, Arizona. Estrada will be returning to OVW soon.

- Former WWE and WCW star Ernest "The Cat" Miller is one of the people in the running to play boxing legend George Foreman in a new biography movie. Miller previously appeared with Mickey Rourke in The Wrestler.

- Former WWE star Paul London and his brother have made it to the final round of casting for a part on CBS reality show The Amazing Race. They should find out soon if they make the show.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Estrada Update, Former WWE Stars Up for Movie & TV Show   Estrada Update, Former WWE Stars Up for Movie & TV Show Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:14 pm

I wonder where I could purchase that book? Smile
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Estrada Update, Former WWE Stars Up for Movie & TV Show   Estrada Update, Former WWE Stars Up for Movie & TV Show Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:47 pm

They're probably selling it with other OVW merchandise items at their shows....
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Estrada Update, Former WWE Stars Up for Movie & TV Show   Estrada Update, Former WWE Stars Up for Movie & TV Show Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:50 am

So it is a real book? OVW use to have TV time on a local channel. Since WWE took their territory to Florida, it is not on in my area.
Back to top Go down
doctorcube
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Estrada Update, Former WWE Stars Up for Movie & TV Show   Estrada Update, Former WWE Stars Up for Movie & TV Show Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:08 am

forgive me for being slow on the take here but is OVW still associated with WWE? I know FCW is their new developmental territory but I don't know if WWE and OVW split completely or if there is still some connection between the two.

Ziggler's Brother + book on making out = automatic gimmick.

The Cat in a movie would be very interesting, I look forward to hearing a lot of George Foreman Grill jokes.

Paul Loldongs would be an interesting pick for that show, though I've not seen much of amazing race.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Estrada Update, Former WWE Stars Up for Movie & TV Show   Estrada Update, Former WWE Stars Up for Movie & TV Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Estrada Update, Former WWE Stars Up for Movie & TV Show
Page 1 of 1