chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bret Hart Teases a Return to WWE TV

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Bret Hart Teases a Return to WWE TV Empty
PostSubject: Bret Hart Teases a Return to WWE TV   Bret Hart Teases a Return to WWE TV Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:18 am

- The Daily Mirror in the UK has a new video interview up with Bret Hart.

Bret hints that he may be involved in the current feud between David Hart Smith and Tyson Kidd on RAW. Hart said:

"I personally think that their story has not evolved enough yet. There's a real human interest story about their childhoods and growing up with wrestling that doesn't need to be rushed."

"I wouldn't be surprised if the timing is a little quick and - I don't have any idea if this rift they have right now is going to be a permanent rift or going to lead to a huge storyline. Who knows, maybe it will tie me in somehow."

Regarding TNA, Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff, Bret said:

"I'm so unfamiliar with TNA. I don't know what they're doing. More so than ever, when they've tied themselves in with the genius of Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff, I immediately focus on something else. I've been there, done that. I know between the two of them, they don't have a good idea in their head about wrestling."
Back to top Go down
Manu Soldier
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Manu Soldier

Male Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Teases a Return to WWE TV   Bret Hart Teases a Return to WWE TV Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:55 am

lol, TOLD straight by Bret
Back to top Go down
http://combatartswrestling.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Teases a Return to WWE TV   Bret Hart Teases a Return to WWE TV Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:01 pm

They should have asked Bret first. Instead, this will probably flop like all of the other tag team break up angles have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Teases a Return to WWE TV   Bret Hart Teases a Return to WWE TV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bret Hart Teases a Return to WWE TV
Page 1 of 1