chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chris Sabin, TNA World Champion.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steven
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Steven

Male Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Chris Sabin, TNA World Champion.  Empty
PostSubject: Chris Sabin, TNA World Champion.    Chris Sabin, TNA World Champion.  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:07 pm

For those who got sick of TNA an their constant failings may not know that Chris Sabin beat Bully Ray on Impact for the World title. Personally, I was surprised by this decision and it really took me off guard. On one hand it's nice to be surprised, but on the other hand it's a negative kind of surprise. What does everyone think of this? TNA has made some strange booking decisions in their history, this one has to be right up there.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Chris Sabin, TNA World Champion.    Chris Sabin, TNA World Champion.  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:20 pm

I don't watch wrestling anymore but it's good to read Chris Sabin has been rewarded for his years of service. The Motor City Machine Guns were one of my favourite tag teams but I always thought Alex Shelley would be the one to make it.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Chris Sabin, TNA World Champion.    Chris Sabin, TNA World Champion.  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:40 pm

I think it's weird, that he cashed in the x-division belt, to get a title shot. However, I'm glad Bully Ray isn't Champion anymore. I really wish they would kill the Aces and Eights and cut some of the fat from TNA.
Back to top Go down
Steven
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Steven

Male Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Chris Sabin, TNA World Champion.    Chris Sabin, TNA World Champion.  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:57 am

I don't mind Chris Sabin, I think he is a good performer and can cut a decent promo. I just don't think he is World title material. It actually makes me think less of the TNA World title that they had him win it. He has just had a very average career and no one ever thought that he deserve it, not in the same way that Aries and Punk was thought of as. The timing was all wrong for this change, he had been back from injury for two weeks and was not getting great reactions, so they have him win the World title? It makes it seem like TNA was trying to force a big moment that was horribly handled in the end.

Not to mention that it also takes away from a legitimate moment they could have had. Aces N Eights have been running over TNA for close to 2 years now and TNA had a good chance to end it with something memorable at Bound For Glory with a title change that has sufficient build up. Instead they hot shot the title to someone who isn't all that over with little build up. It would have been like in WCW when nWo was in full force building up to Starrcade in 1997 and Hulk Hogan loses the title to Billy Kidman on Nitro. I want Aces N Eights to go, but it needs to be done right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Sabin, TNA World Champion.    Chris Sabin, TNA World Champion.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris Sabin, TNA World Champion.
Page 1 of 1