chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The NEXT TNA World Heavyweight Champion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

The NEXT TNA World Heavyweight Champion Empty
PostSubject: The NEXT TNA World Heavyweight Champion   The NEXT TNA World Heavyweight Champion Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 8:57 pm

Hey guys, now, since I am a TRUE Fan of TNA and since you guys want debate here in the TNA Section, I tell you what:

We're gonna settle this once and for all:

and so, I have something for you all to debate on:

Who would you LOVE to see hold the TNA World Heavyweight Championship?

Well I like Kurt Angle, STING and Samoa Joe as the World Heavyweight Champions, but in the future, I would LOVE for Kaz and Hernandez to hold the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.

Well those are my picks, now please, debate on this and tell me your picks for the NEXT TNA World Heavyweight Champion.

Last edited by tnalockdownfan on Thu May 01, 2008 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slash
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Slash

Female Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: The NEXT TNA World Heavyweight Champion   The NEXT TNA World Heavyweight Champion Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 11:19 pm

Kaz. He's a great young talent and it would be something new for the TNA Heavyweight division. I think that all the guys involved in the Heavyweight division are the same old same old. Its getting boring.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: The NEXT TNA World Heavyweight Champion   The NEXT TNA World Heavyweight Champion Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 11:24 pm

Well hey, AJ Styles was the NWA World Heavyweight Champion, but the reason why I've been asking this is b/c there are alot of people not too happy with Samoa Joe being the TNA World Heavyweight Champion.

and so, that's why I posted this question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The NEXT TNA World Heavyweight Champion   The NEXT TNA World Heavyweight Champion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The NEXT TNA World Heavyweight Champion
Page 1 of 1