chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christian; The NEW ECW World Heavyweight Champion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Christian; The NEW ECW World Heavyweight Champion Empty
PostSubject: Christian; The NEW ECW World Heavyweight Champion   Christian; The NEW ECW World Heavyweight Champion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:39 pm

Hey guys, for those of you that missed it, Christian is now a 3x World Heavyweight Champion

He won the ECW World Heavyweight Championship for the very 1st time and he is also the latest Super Six Winner in the WWE

Here's what happend:

ECW World Heavyweight Championship
Jack Swagger vs. Christian

Christian comes out first as Jerry Lawler, Jim Ross, and Michael Cole are tonight's announce team. The All American Jack Swagger and the ECW Champion is out next. The following match is for the ECW Championship.

The bell rings and were underway. They lockup with Swagger taking Christian to the mat. Swagger works him in the corner with a submission hold. Christian fights him off with right hands. Swagger whips him into the ropes but Christian hits some offense and goes off the middle ropes for a two count.

Swagger sends Christian off the ropes and takes him down tot he mat. Again with a shoulder block. Christian is on the mat. Swagger picks Christian up and tosses him outside of the ring. Christian goes to the outside to continue his attack.

Swagger gets a two count as they show a replay of his dominance. Swagger takes Christian down to the mat. Submission hold by Swagger. Belly-to-back suplex by Swagger for a two count on Christian. Crowd is heavily behind Christian. Good mat wrestling from both.

Swagger mounts offense in the corner and eventually gets a two count. Swagger hooks a bear huge in the middle of the ring, Swagger is at a vertical base. Swagger gets a two count from the bear hug. Christian battles out with stiff right hands. Swagger counters with forearm shot and lifts him up. Backbreaker by Swagger on Christian for a two count.

Swagger applies a submission hold on Christian on the mat. Swagger clubs away at Christian as he tries to break the hold. Finally Christian counters but not for long as Swagger sends him back to the mat. Swagger goes off the middle for a splash, Christian gets his knees up.

Both men are down, double count out ensues. Christian gets up, works on Swagger but he counters. Christian gets on the top rope, Swagger tries to take him down. Christian takes him off and gets a near fall for a count of two. Swagger slams Christian down in a counter.

Swagger goes for the Gutwrench Powerbomb. Christian counters out. Swagger pushes Christian to the corner and sets him up on the top rope. Christian battles out and ends up hitting a DDT on the ECW Champion. Christian gets a two count.

Swagger plants Christian in a suplex. He's clearly in control. He picks Christian up but he counters and sends Swagger to the outside. Christian follows buy Swagger attacks on the apron. Swagger jumps up on the apron and tries to pull Christian off. Christian counters with elbows and flips Swagger back in the ring. Christian to the top, Swagger meets him with a headbutt. Back drop from Swagger. Swagger goes off for a splash and a two count.

They work in the ring, Swagger in control, attacks Christian in the corner. Out of nowhere Christian counters and gets another near fall. Swagger uses his power and slams Christian down to the mat with a two count with an Oklahoma Stampede.

Swagger removes the padding from the top turnbuckle. Christian goes to the opposite corner and does the same. Christian drops Swagger into the exposed corner and drops the Killswitch for the pinfall, the win and the ECW Championship.

Winner & new ECW World Heavyweight Champion - Christian

Backstage:

Christian celebrates with Tommy Dreamer, Finlay and Evan Bourne. He runs into Edge. Edge says I guess now you have your championship you somehow think you're better than me. Edge tells him not to get used to it. Christian asks him what the deal is and what the story is. Edge says it's John Cena, one guy. Edge says it's Cena that turned him into a bitter lunatic. He says he'll be fun again when he's the World Heavyweight Champion one more time and gets rid of John Cena one more time.

credit: wrestlingattitude.com
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Christian; The NEW ECW World Heavyweight Champion   Christian; The NEW ECW World Heavyweight Champion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:56 pm

tnalockdownfan wrote:
Hey guys, for those of you that missed it, Christian is now a 3x World Heavyweight Champion

No he isnt. The ECW championship is not considered a world title.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Christian; The NEW ECW World Heavyweight Champion   Christian; The NEW ECW World Heavyweight Champion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:47 pm

Well to some it is.

I still call it a World Title, no offense to you though.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Christian; The NEW ECW World Heavyweight Champion   Christian; The NEW ECW World Heavyweight Champion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:50 pm

Actually, TNALDF is right. The ECW Championship is still listed as a World Heavyweight Championship belt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Christian; The NEW ECW World Heavyweight Champion   Christian; The NEW ECW World Heavyweight Champion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:01 pm

Christian; The NEW ECW World Heavyweight Champion New_ECW_Championship

I don't see any 'World Heavyweight' on there, Do you?

And they dropped the "World Heavyweight' After Lashley won the Championship from The Big Show. Wiki says it still is but ... Thats wiki. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Christian; The NEW ECW World Heavyweight Champion   Christian; The NEW ECW World Heavyweight Champion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:07 pm

Hey, Wikipedia gives out too much False Information.

I don't believe in Wikipedia.

and it doesn't matter if it doesn't say Heavyweight on there, it's still the ECW World Heavyweight Championship.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Christian; The NEW ECW World Heavyweight Champion   Christian; The NEW ECW World Heavyweight Champion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:12 pm

No its not. WWE DROPPED 'WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT' From its name for a reason. God!
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Christian; The NEW ECW World Heavyweight Champion   Christian; The NEW ECW World Heavyweight Champion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:14 pm

Well I don't buy that and neither do others.

and stl311 is right, The ECW Championship is still listed as a World Heavyweight Championship belt.

Last edited by tnalockdownfan on Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Christian; The NEW ECW World Heavyweight Champion   Christian; The NEW ECW World Heavyweight Champion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:16 pm

tnalockdownfan wrote:

and stl311 is right, The ECW Championship is still listed as a World Heavyweight Championship belt.

No its not, WWE in no way consider it a world title anymore. They dropped it for the last time. WWE own the title, The choose if its a world title or not. Not Wikipedia ... geez
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Christian; The NEW ECW World Heavyweight Champion   Christian; The NEW ECW World Heavyweight Champion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:18 pm

Wikipedia gives out False information.

I'm still going to call it a World Title, like it or not.

Congratulations to Christian for winning the ECW World Heavyweight Championship.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Christian; The NEW ECW World Heavyweight Champion   Christian; The NEW ECW World Heavyweight Champion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:18 pm

Exactly, Wiki says its a world heavyweight title.

THAT IS MY FUCKING POINT!
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Christian; The NEW ECW World Heavyweight Champion   Christian; The NEW ECW World Heavyweight Champion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:19 pm

Sykesy, I agree with stl311.

I don't go to wikipedia, but I went on another site and it is still listed as a World Title.

Now can we please stay on topic?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christian; The NEW ECW World Heavyweight Champion   Christian; The NEW ECW World Heavyweight Champion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christian; The NEW ECW World Heavyweight Champion
Page 1 of 1