chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Time: Favourite Summerslam Moment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steven
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Steven

Male Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-12-06

All Time: Favourite Summerslam Moment Empty
PostSubject: All Time: Favourite Summerslam Moment   All Time: Favourite Summerslam Moment Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:08 am

With Summerslam approaching in just a month's time, I am pretty excited for it. Summerslam has become my favourite PPV in recent years. And it does have a rich history of spectacular moments/Matches. What is your favourite?

Mine would have to be 2002, I had not been watching Wrestling close to a year at that point and tuned in for the hell of it. It was an amazing event, but what stuck out to me was the Main Event. I had always been a fan of The Rock but had never seen Brock Lesnar before. Throughout the course of the match, like the fans in the arena I turned from a Rock support to a Brock Lesnar supporter, his displays of power, strength and agility was something I had never seen before in a man of his size. Added on to that, I wasn't expecting some unknown to beat The Great One, it was absolutely incredible.
Back to top Go down
Bastard
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Bastard

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Favourite Summerslam Moment   All Time: Favourite Summerslam Moment Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:30 am

Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Favourite Summerslam Moment   All Time: Favourite Summerslam Moment Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:53 am

Bastard wrote:

YES, one of my favourite matches of all-time. Hilarious selling from HBK.
Back to top Go down
Steven
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Steven

Male Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Favourite Summerslam Moment   All Time: Favourite Summerslam Moment Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:46 pm

Definitely in the top 5 moments/Matches for me. I never thought I would enjoy a match so much just for the selling of one Wrestler in the match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Favourite Summerslam Moment   All Time: Favourite Summerslam Moment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Time: Favourite Summerslam Moment
Page 1 of 1