chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Might as well introduce myself again.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SuperShadowRyan
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan
SuperShadowRyan

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Might as well introduce myself again. Empty
PostSubject: Might as well introduce myself again.   Might as well introduce myself again. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 2:04 pm

So I was looking through my old email address when I found a recent email from CGS. Damn, how long has it been? I think the last time I had any kind of forum activity with you guys was like 2007. I feel old, lol. Anyways, I don't know if any of you remember me, but I used to call myself Ryan Shadow. Well, my name's Riley, and I was brought over to wrestlerealm way back when from Caws.ws. I ended up owning and admining a few of the later domains. I don't remember if there's still anyone from back then left, like DND or AirRaider57, Suicide X, Turbonic~Fuze, etc. Good times. Anyways, I think that was 7th grade I was into all that? Well I'm in college now, and it's pretty nostalgic to run through whatever data's left from back then, seeing as how IPBFree is shut down. Especially my username. Yikes, I was a weird kid. Lol. Anyways, I figured I'd re-introduce myself seeing how much I've matured and how long it's been since I've even touched a forum actively. How are you guys doing, BTW? We're all way older now, although I see we've got a lot of new people here. I hope everyone's doing well!

Regards,
Riley
Back to top Go down

Might as well introduce myself again.
Page 1 of 1