chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ALL TIME:Most under-rated/over-rated Tag teams!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

ALL TIME:Most under-rated/over-rated Tag teams! Empty
PostSubject: ALL TIME:Most under-rated/over-rated Tag teams!   ALL TIME:Most under-rated/over-rated Tag teams! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 4:43 pm

Underated:i got a few here they are.

AMW:Two great strong men who always conquered there mathes.They may have won the tag titles on numerous occasions,But they were highly underated.I personally think they were the best in the last 15 years which means the dudleys and hardys included.

The quebecers:A great french team who were higly tlaneyted but never recieved the spotlight they deserved.If you ask a kid who wathes wwe and there about twelve "do you know the quebecers".they will say no but if you ask them "do you know LOD".They will say yes which sucks cause the quebecers were 10 times as good

the rockers:The reason i choose these guys is because they have never won the wwf tag titles.They were the best of the late 80s/early 90s and never won.They were a great combination of agility and speed and were always jobbed which was a very poor move by WWE mianly on jannetys part from todays standards.

the briscoes:Current ring of honor team.They are an awesome tag team with great team work.i cant remember in recent memory a more skilled team.If these guys go too WWE or TNA they are going to be HUGE!!.

Overated:

LOD:Two guys with crappy gimmicks dominating several big promotions.Come on these guys may of pleased kids but they were not very good.Sure they had a good finisher but the lead up was 'clothesline,bodyslam,clothesline,bodyslam'It just got tireing.

Hardys:These guys are crazy no doubt and there considered one of the best teams off all time but seriously jeff is just a stunt man who injures and jobs himself to let the other team win.Matt is highly talented and sure it was a great way for the guys to burst on the scene but seriously they were overated

who do you think
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

ALL TIME:Most under-rated/over-rated Tag teams! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALL TIME:Most under-rated/over-rated Tag teams!   ALL TIME:Most under-rated/over-rated Tag teams! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 4:56 pm

overrated: Hardy Boyz- they were just a bunch of stuntmen who were terrible on the mic.

underated: Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho. Two submission masters that were both underrated former IC champs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com

ALL TIME:Most under-rated/over-rated Tag teams!
Page 1 of 1