chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Professional Wrestling & WWF

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoda
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Yoda

Male Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Professional Wrestling & WWF Empty
PostSubject: Professional Wrestling & WWF   Professional Wrestling & WWF Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 5:45 am

Now I have finally decided to take another shot at the be the booker. This time I am going to use gimmicks and wrestlers that the WWE and TNA thrown out. Seeing how there is a lot of wrestlers and waisted opportunities. I realize that a few of my wrestlers currently work for WWE, (or TNA) but I am only using them because I like their past gimmicks or I could use them on my show. I hope this is alright. Below you could find my roster.

Active Roster:
Sean O'Haire
Paul the Pirate
The Hurricane
Molly Holly
Muhammad Hussein
Daivari
Tiger Ali Sing
Rev. Joesph
Apollo Adonis
Rico
Kenzo Suzuki
Tajiri
Akio
Sakoda
Chuck Palumbo
Christopher Nowinski
Matt Striker
The Boogeyman
William Regal
Rosey
Stacy Keibler
(more maybe added)

Chief of Staff:
Orlando Jordan
Play-by-Play Commentator:
Josh Matthews
Color Commentator:
Orlando Jordan

We shall have a show occasionally on Sunday mornings on the CW network. The CW has officially decided to continue hosting professional wrestling. They have asked us to created their own show seeing how WWE Friday Night SmackDown! has been confirmed of leaving the network in September. Even though we do not have a very good time slot at the moment, we hope to get a better one when the deal runs out with WWE. Professional Wrestling will air every Sunday morning on the network. With replies every weekday morning at 4amEST/1amPST.

Last edited by Bumi on Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:16 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Yoda
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Yoda

PostSubject: Preview for 2/24 Show   Professional Wrestling & WWF Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 5:59 am

Below you will find the official preview for the February 24th show. Please keep in mind that the card is subject to change without notice.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yoda
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Yoda

PostSubject: February 24th Show - Part I   Professional Wrestling & WWF Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:45 am

Professional Wrestling & WWF WrestlingontheCW
The logo appears on the screen and then the narrator speaks.

Narrator: Welcome everyone to a new era in professional wrestling, providing the finest wrestling in the sport today!

Narrator: We now join you with the commentary of Josh Matthews doing play-by-play and chief of staff Orlando Jordan doing Color.

Camera pans over to the small basic entranceway as Reverend Joseph makes his way to the ring.

Matthews: Welcome everyone to an exciting new era in professional wrestling, we thank you for spending your Sunday morning with us and we await our first contest.

Jordan: You have that right Josh, today is the start of something new. In addition, Rev. Joseph does not look to happy right about now.

Matthews: With that being said, let us listen and say what Mr. Joseph has to say.

Joseph reaches for a mic outside of the ring as a staff member hands it to him through the second rope. Then he walked back to the center of the ring brushing his coat off and preparing to speak.

Joseph: Now it is to my understanding that some of you may already realize who I am. However, for those who have no clue; let me shed some light for you. I am Reverend Joseph Smith, you may have seen me at other “lesser” federations. (Crowd begins to boo) Nonetheless, I have decided to come here and try to bring some word of truth to the sinners who spend their Sunday mornings watching violence other then going to church. (Follows with some more boos from the crowd)

I have come here for one reason, to officially clean up and cleanse the souls, minds, and spirits of the deserved. The devil is all around us my friend; we need to protect ourselves from him. Even if that means we must make sacrifices of the sinful things, we hold so dear to us. (More boos continue to flow from the crowd, with some cheering in the background)

Just look at the disgusting slob I have to face this morning. He is a pathetic excuse for a human being. (Boos once again) He should not be allowed to even walk among us on God’s Green Earth. Even his name is ridiculous, what kind of name is Apollo Adonis? (Boos) Not only does the name consist of one, but two false Gods. I shall enjoy beating the fear of God into him.

Apollo Adonis’ music hits and he comes out in a feminine pose as he stares down Joseph from the entranceway.

Adonis: Now what is this talk about ma’? You say you are here to spread the word of God; however, you nor your God just do not understand the French people or me. In me, mother France, its okay for a man to act a bit feminine as you may call it. We are a very proud people and I shall enjoy beating you too, Mr. Joseph. What a strong name you have there.

Joseph: That is Reverend to you, you poor sap!

Apollo Adonis walks down quickly, however he still maintains his feminine pose and walk.

The two start the match in their corners. Giving each other looks of intention. However, Apollo eyes him with a bit of an interested look. Joseph feels a bit uncomfortable and turns his head once again to tell the crowd to shut up. However, he turned back around and Apollo continues to look at him interested. The bell sounds and the match is underway. The two moves face to face, however Joseph backs away after Apollo moved his figure across his chest in an uncomfortable way. Joseph moves back to his corner and plans his strategy. He walks back out of his corner and the two finally lock up.

Matthew: A scope slam by this man they call Apollo Adonis.

Jordan: Apollo has skills, however I have to agree with Rev. Joseph, he has no place on this show expressly on a Sunday morning.

Matthew: What are you talking about, Apollo has every right to be here as anyone else? If you did not want him here, you are the chief of staff. Why did you let him here?

Jordan: Because the network loves this man, they feel he will be essential to our ratings. Ratings is good, remember that and perhaps you could someday be as successful as me one day kid.

Apollo catches Joseph in a scope slam as he goes off the rope. Joseph rolls under and then gets up. Apollo goes for a clothesline, but misses. Joseph goes off the rope and then tries a clothesline for himself. He misses and then Apollo comes back with yet another scope slam.

Matthew: Another big scope slam there.

Joseph turns onto his stomach, beginning to get up. Apollo then got over him and then sat down. He began to ride Joseph like a horse while spanking his behind.

Matthew: Oh my, what is he possibly doing to him? That looks kind of fun.

Jordan: How could that be fun, he is riding him like a horse. Do you really want to experience that?

Matthew: I was talking about being the rider and the not one receiving it.

Joseph had a short terrified face on him and then finally managed to break free. He roles outside of the ring and stares at Apollo with disbelief. He turns to the crowd who are cheering Apollo on.

“That’s it, I’m done!” he yells as he begins to walk into the back stage area. The referee continues his ten count as he finally reached nine.

“Ten!” he shouts and then orders to the staff members to ring the bell.

Matthew: What a coward, anyways, it looks like we have a winner and Apollo Adonis is officially moving on to the next round in the Champion of Honor tournament.

Apollo continues to celebrate inside of the ring as if a high school girl would. He walked over to the referee and then presided to kiss his left and then right cheeks. He exits the ring and then kisses the fans in the audience before making his way back into the locker rooms.

Jordan: Could somebody please tell me what just happened in our very first match ever on the CW?

Jordan: This behavior should not be tolerated, however like I said before. I am powerless on the issue.

Matthew: Anyways Apollo Adonis moves on into the next round of the Champion of Honor tournament. Here are the brackets as they currently stand.

Professional Wrestling & WWF ChampionofHonor

The brackets shows on the screen and then the camera pans back to Matthews and Jordan.

Matthews: Coming up next is the next match in the tournament. Please stay turned to these commercials.

Jordan: Just probably some advertisements for “Everybody hates Chris” (He says as the show dims into commercial)

ADVERTISMENT

Matthews: Welcome back, now it is time for our next match in the Champion of Honor tournament.

Jordan: And what a match it is, American Hero versus, well, an American.

Matthews: Well that is your view on the issue, but lets get on with the action.

Muhammad Hussein’s music plays with the crowd booing and he walks out with the traditional clothing of his Muslim ancestry. He then steps onto the entranceway and raises his arm in the air praising Allah. He walks down to the ring and ask for a mic. Before he stands in the middle of the ring.

Muhammad: For those who do not know me. I am Muhammad Hussein, and I was born in Detroit, Michigan. For those of you who deny this, you are ignorant and stupid. (Boos) You continue to go to church where they blindside you into thinking I am evil. For this makes you even more stupid and racist. I—

Crowd cheers once Hurricane’s music plays and he runs out into the ring. He asks for a mic and begins to speak.

Hurricane: Look at yourself; you claim that others should not judge you. Yet you continue to judge the citizens who buy tickets to the show and pay your paycheck. (Cheers) Now do not get me wrong, I support your cause one hundred percent. However, you must be punished for insulting these great fans.

The bell sounds and the two go face to face. They continue to exchange insults to one another.

Then Muhammad gives Hurricane a right hand. Hurricane replies with a left. They continue to exchange lefts and rights until. Hurricane falls and Muhammad whips him off the ropes hoping for a clothesline, however Hurricane docks and comes back with one of his own. He goes off the ropes and Muhammad gets up. Hurricane jumps over him and then goes off the opposite rope. Muhammad then catches him as he tries for a springboard splash. He then slams him down to the mat and then picks him up. He Irish Whips him into the corner and begins to chop him five times before Hurricane counters and gives him five chops himself. Muhammad pushes him off and then runs towards him hoping for another clothesline. He misses and is caught into a chokeslam by Hurricane. Hurricane goes for the pin.

1… 2… 3… The bell sounds and the referee holds up the arm of the winner.

Matthews: It looks like we have a winner and it is the local superhero The Hurricane. He shall then move on to the next round and face Apollo Adonis.

Jordan: Finally, my savior from that… well I cannot say on television expressly on a Sunday morning. I am looking forward to see him lose.

Matthews: Why do you dislike Apollo so much Orlando?

Jordan: Because it is just not natural, these people have no right being here or even on television.

Matthews: What do you mean by these people? He has every right to be here and you know that.

Jordan:

Matthews: Anyways, here are the updated brackets.

Professional Wrestling & WWF ChampionofHonor2

The brackets show and then goes to commercial.

ADVERTISEMENT
Back to top Go down
Yoda
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Yoda

PostSubject: February 24th Show - Part II   Professional Wrestling & WWF Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:45 am

Matthews: Well ladies and gentleman, coming up next is
yet another match apart of the Champion of Honor tournament. That
motorbike ridin’ bar brawlin’ son of a bandit, Chuck Palumbo going up
against Tajiri. Wait a minute?...

Tajiri comes out without any music and signals for his minions to bring something out.

Jordan: It looks like Akio and Sakoda are coming out. However, who is that they are dragging?

Matthews: It looks to be a bloody Palumbo. Now they are dragging him inside of the ring and laying him out.

Akio
and Sakoda then lay him out with Tajiri standing over him signaling to
the referee to ring the bell. The bell sounds and then Tajiri lays onto
of him. The referee then counts the three count.

1… 2… 3… He
orders the bell to ring and raise the arm of Tajiri looking shocked at
what just happened before checking on Palumbo. (Crowd continues to boo the situation)

Matthews:
Oh my, what did we just witness? Please tell me this is not happening;
please tell me that Tajiri isn’t moving on to the next round? You’re
the chief of staff, do something Orlando.

Jordan:
This is why I admire Tajiri, whenever he sees an opportunity to get
what he wants. He reaches out and takes it. This decision stands, plain
and simple. In addition, I cannot change the referee’s decision
remember?

Matthews: (Brackets show) Well in that case, like it or not. Tajiri moves on to the next round.

Professional Wrestling & WWF ChampionofHonor3

Goes to commercial.

ADVERTISMENT

Matthews: Well now is the time for our final tournament match of the night.

Jordan: You said it; it’s literally the teacher versus the student. Everyone knows that the teacher always prevails over the student.

Matthews:
I wouldn’t be too certain about that. Christopher Nowinski is a Harvard
Granulate and he sure does get the job done inside the square circle.

Jordan: We will see about.

The
graduation music hits and Christopher Nowinski enters out of the
curtain. He looks towards the crowd who is cheering him on. Then walks
down to the ring and steps though in-between the top and middle ropes.
Walking over to his corner, he then begins to jump up and down showing
he is ready for action.

Matt Striker’s music plays next
with the crowding booing. He steps out and points to the crowd telling
them how uneducated they are. Then he points to Chris who is starring
back at him telling him to bring it on. Striker walks up the stairs,
but hesitates a bit before entering the ring. He told the referee to
keep him back and check him as he walks back to his corner.

Jordan: Here we go, the student versus the teacher.

The bell sounds.

The
two of them circle each other. Each trying to get inside the head of
the other. Striker comes in, however quickly backs away once Nowinski
tried to get a hold on him. Nowinski then came in close, but he backs
away when Striker tried to get a hold of him. They circle each other
some more before locking up. Both tried to push each other before
Striker pushed Nowinski into the corner. He then proceeded to chop him
five times. Yet, Nowinski countered and then stepped back. He then
charged Striker giving him a knee to the stomach. Striker falls down to
the mat and Nowinski taunts. Striker gets up, but Nowinski gave him a
right hand and he fall back down.

While Nowinski taunts some
more, Striker manages to roll under the bottom rope and take some time
outside of the ring. He insults the fans some more, telling them to
shut up. However, Nowinski turns around and sees him outside of the
ring. He goes off the ropes and then dives though the middle and top
ropes onto Striker. They both land clearing some fans from their seats.

Matthews:
It looks like we are getting a preview of what’s to come in the first
ever Buccaneer’s Dream match, coming up next. Stay turned to the CW
network!

Striker and Nowinski get up and begin to exchange
punches. (The fans cheering as they become more excited for where the
match is going.) Striker then throws Nowinski into the ring post. Where
he begins slamming the left arm of Nowinski; for an amount of ten times
before tossing him into the ring. Striker enters the ring and then he
begins to taunt. But Nowinski manages to roll up Striker and gets the
pin.

1… 2… 3… The Referee counts and orders to ring the bell.

Nowinski rolls under the bottom rope still holding on to his left arm and walks away starring back at the ring.

Matthews: He did it! I cannot believe it, Christopher Nowinski did it!

Jordan: Today, the student has officially surpassed the teacher Josh.

Striker remains in the ring starring back at Nowinski with shock. Then the show goes to commercial.

ADVERTISMENT

Professional Wrestling & WWF ChampionofHonor4

Shows brackets when returning from commercial.

Matthews:
As you have just witnessed this Sunday morning, Christopher Nowinski is
officially moving on in the Champion of Honor tournament and he will
face Tajiri in the next round. However, one has to wonder what is going
though the mind of Nowinski; witnessing what Tajiri and his henchman
did to Chuck Palumbo earlier on in this broadcast.

Jordan:
If I was Chris, I will be scared. Tajiri has his sights on winning this
tournament and he will stop at nothing until he gets what he wants. I
will watch my back at all times for Akio and Sakoda. They could be
behind every corner.

Matthews: You have that right partner. What of the other match in the tournament. Apollo Adonis and The Hurricane.

Jordan:
I hate it, these kinds of people have no right to be here or even on
television. Now before you suggest I am a ‘hater’ so to speak. Let me
reminded you, I do not care what anyone does in the privacy of their
own home, but that does not mean you need to bring your personal
business in public. I am looking forward to this match just to see our
All American Superhero kick the holy heck out of this man.

Matthews:
Sounds a little bias, but you are entitled to your opinion. I just do
not have to agree with it. Anyways, coming up next is our main event.
The first ever Buccaneer’s Dream match between our local pirate, some
may know him as Paul Burchill as he challenges the British man William
Regal.

Jordan: You are darn right you agree with me, remember I continue your job and I could have you fired easily.

William
Regal’s music plays and he steps out of the curtain. He glances at the
crowd who is booing him for his resent actions. He continues his way
down to the ring and steps between the middle and top rope. Shaking his
wrist and walking to his corner.

Next the MegaTron shows
footage of a pirate ship lowing its anchor. The camera pans from the
bottom of the ship on upward to the bow of the ship. Then shows a man
walking up to the front starring into the horizon. He looks down and
then runs to the closest rope, and begins to swing down onto the dock.
The camera shows him standing in a daring pose smiling a grin as he
begins to walk towards the direction of the arena. His music plays in
the arena and then steps though the curtain. The crowd cheers to see
that it is Paul “The Pirate” Burchill. He turns his head port and
starboard grinning determinedly. He draws his sword and points to Regal
with it. He walks down to the ring setting the sword down on the steel
steps. He steps though the middle and top ropes. Then he stares at
Regal with daring eyes saying that he is ready and if he was ready for
a butt-kicking.

Matthews: Here we go
ladies and gentlemen, our main event. Can our local pirate pick up a
victory against his former mentor William Regal? Remember Orlando,
these two have had history elsewhere.

Jordan:
And talk about a main event match. Just what the heck is a Buccaneer’s
Dream match? That means no rules apply and anything goes. I would not
be surprised if he pulls out his sword. Even though this is something I
will not allowed. As a matter of fact, I do not even tolerant pirates
at all. They are a despicable waist of a human being.

Matthews: Well at the end of the day, your opinion doesn’t matter very much to these great fans who pay tickets to see him.

Jordan: You are seriously pushing me Josh, don’t test me.

The bell sounds.

Matthew: The bell sounds and we are under way.

Burchill
and Regal continue to stare at each other. Burchill still is giving off
grins and Regal having disgusted looks. They lock up and Burchill puts
Regal into a headlock, but Regal escapes and then applies an arm wrench
to Burchill. Burchill counters, but finds himself in a headlock applied
by Regal. Burchill pushes him off and Regal goes off the ropes. He
finds himself inside a sleeper hold by Burchill. The referee continues
to check to see if Burchill gives up, beginning to check. Burchill
didn’t let his arm drop the first time and escape.

Burchill
exits the ring and looks underneath. Pulling out a steel chair, trash
can lid, kendo stick, a pirate eye patch and bandana which he put on,
and finally pulled out a folk. He stares at the folk with hunger as
Regal exits the ring which found him on the wrong side of the folk.
Burchill stabbed him in the mid section and then stabbed him again in
the back, cutting Regal a bit.

Matthews: He just pulled out a… folk? I guess it got the job done.

Burchill
drags and then toss Regal into the crowd knocking over some chairs;
even pushing the fans down a bit. (The crowd getting excited that yet
another fight broke out into the crowd) Burchill got another smirk and
asked a fan to lift up his leg. He grabbed Regal by the hair and then
through him into the fan’s foot. He dragged him out of the arena (which
was shown on the MegaTron in the arena) and into the main hallway where
the referee followed. Burchill then ran Regal into the women’s bathroom
from where there were two women. He though him into a stall and then
presided to stick his head inside the toilet. Regal continue to gulp
toilet water while Burchill said, “Need a flush?” Before he did flush
the toilet while Regal continued to gulp.

Jordan: Better hope that toilet water is clean and none of those lovely ladies didn’t, well you know.

Burchill dragged Regal outside of the arena and continued somewhere that the crowd and the commentators didn’t know.

The camera then loses focus of the two and shows the entrance way with the crowd cheering in the background.

Matthews: Wait a minute, what is going on?

Jordan: It appears we have lost our camera on this match.

Matthews:
No duh Sherlock. Ladies and gentlemen, we apologize for this and we
will try to bring the action back to you as soon as possible. Anyways
what a crazy night we have had, wasn’t it Orlando?

Jordan:
Most differently, if this is any sign of things to come. It is only
going to become better with age and better with each and every show.

Matthews:
Sorry to interrupt you, but I have word we finally have a signal for
the Burchill and Regal match currently in progress. We shall take you
to camera number 3, out there on the field.

The image appears on the MegaTron once again.

Burchill
and Regal are shown exchanging blows near the pirate ship that Burchill
entered from. Burchill blocks the next blow Regal throws and then
throws him into the wood of the ship. He drags him up the steps onto
the bow of the ship and delivers his finisher the C-4 onto the wooden
deck. He manages to pin Regal and the referee counts the pin.

1… 2… 3… The referee then signals into the camera for the bell to be rung.

Burchill
gives another grin for the camera. But then looks demolish at Regal. He
grabbed the nearest rope he could find and then preceded to bind to his
hands behind his back. He picked him up by the hair and tossed him to
the plank of the ship. He picked him then draws yet another sword and
points it to him. Regal regaining strength looks shocked to find
himself bound and on a plank above water. Burchill then continues to
point the sharp end of the sword at Regal until finally he jumps into
the water below. Burchill stands on the plank looking down into the
water giving off yet another grin.

Matthews: Oh my, what have we just witnessed? The pirate has just left his mark! The pirate has just left his mark! He has left his mark!

The copyright notice appears beneath the screen and the screen dims into the next show on The CW.

Narrator: This has been an officially broadcast for professional wrestling. Revolutionizing the wrestling industry like never before.

Now there maybe some spelling and grammer errors, if you spot any please
feel free to pm me and I will get that fix a.s.a.p. I hope you enjoyed
my first show. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Professional Wrestling & WWF   Professional Wrestling & WWF Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 9:52 am

Hey Bumi, I really enjoyed reading your Be The Booker and was wondering if you'd be interested in writing for my show Slam. I'm trying to create a large writing team so we can focus on a couple matches each week and make them really good quality. So, fancy writing for Slam?
Back to top Go down
Yoda
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Yoda

PostSubject: Our Next Show!   Professional Wrestling & WWF Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 6:49 am

It's getting near that time for our next show. For all of the wrestling fans that has officially discovered us. Let this article give you some insight on what to expect in our next show.

As some of you may have realized the Champion of Honor tournament is currently going on and as you may see with the brackets below.
Professional Wrestling & WWF ChampionofHonor4

You will see the semi finals as the man who has made a quick name in the short time we have seen him in action with the fans, Apollo Adonis goes up against everyone's favorite super hero, The Hurricane. Who will prevail and take one more step closer to victory? Rumor has it that someone is really displeased with this fun loving wrestler.

The other semi finals match up you are guaranteed to see is the Japanese Buzzsaw Tajiri goes up against the Harvard Graduate Christopher Nowinski. Rumor has it that the man he previous defeated Matt Striker, your teacher. Is very proud with this young man. Could the positive attitude of the teacher possibly help Chris avoid another vicious attack, similar to what Chuck Palumbo suffered at the last show, by the hands of Akio and Sakoda?

Speaking of Palumbo, it has been announced that he has fully recovered from the assault and is ready to get back into the ring. As he faces off against Muhammad Hussein who has suffered a lost to The Hurricane previously. Who will win in our main event for the evening?

As always stayed tuned as more news and announcement are sure to come. What a show we have in store for you next time we have the honor of airing on the CW.
Back to top Go down
Yoda
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Yoda

PostSubject: Interview with Apollo Adonis   Professional Wrestling & WWF Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 7:35 am

In other news, we have caught up with a man who has made got a name for himself the last time we saw him. Apollo Adonis speaks about his match in the Champion of Honor tournament and his thoughts about Rev. Joseph. Our own Josh Matthews conducts the interview.

Matthews: So Apollo Adonis, it's nice to see you this evening.

Adonis: Pleasure to be here, Matthew.

Matthews: As many of us may have known, you have made your professional wrestling debut Feb. 24th, on the CW network. How do you feel?

Adonis: I never felt more alive Matthew, it feels lovely that a person like meself could wrestle and entertain these lovely fans.

Matthews: Well one person who doesn't have similar feelings was your opponent Rev. Joseph Smith. Not to mention my partner and chief of staff Orlando Jorden to boot.

Adonis: Well this proves, that they do not understand me culture. You see, I'm a French man. In me mother France, men often times like what you Americans call fruity. There is nothing wrong with this, however many people just do not understand. I get the feeling that Mr. Joseph and Mr. Jorden will soon understand.

Matthews: Well enough about them, right now what are you thoughts about your upcoming match with everyone's favorite super hero The Hurricane? Remember this is a semi finals match up in the Champion of Honor tournament.

Adonis: I am ready to face anything that comes me way. I will pass that challenge with flying colors. For I am champion of honor and I shall retain my honor. What you do not understand is, I am Magnificent! I am Apollo Adonis after all.

Matthews: Well it has been a pleasure having you sit down with me Apollo and I look forward to see your upcoming match. Even if others do not want too.

Adonis: No, it's been an honor to have such an understanding interviewer such as yourself Matthew. I bid you good night.

Matthews: This has been Josh Matthews and we'll see you next time.

Last edited by Bumi on Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:46 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors)
Back to top Go down
Yoda
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Yoda

PostSubject: Rumor on Next Show   Professional Wrestling & WWF Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 8:16 pm

Currently it has been speculated that the next show for professional wrestling will be on the 30th of March. It is hasn't been comfirmed by the officials yet, but we will have more news for you as time goes by and we may have some in site as to when the next show will be for Professional Wrestling. Thank you all for bearing with us and have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Yoda
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Yoda

PostSubject: A New Company Acquired - WWF   Professional Wrestling & WWF Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 6:05 am

While some of you maybe in anticipation over our March 30th show in about ten more days, news comes from a different source this time. I have received word that Lionhart Entertainment has acquired a new wrestling company previously owned by World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. Wacky Wrestling Federation will now broadcast shows here on our station. So not only will you get all of your professional wrestling needs, you will also get to see some up and comings (most of them high schoolers) who are just starting in the wrestling business. HeAT and ECW will now be broadcasted here. Below is the results from the recent WWF Draft Lottery.

HeAT
Alexis
Mr. Classic
Assassin
LTP
A-Buddy
Joseph
Dancer Cool
Devilchild

ECW
Rowdy Boy
Trisha
Wonderboy
Principal McGregor
Badman
Special Ed
Fantastic
The Raven

The official match card for WWF HeAT:
Spoiler:

WWF HeAT will come to you on Sunday evenings as WWF ECW shall take place on it's regular night on Tuesday evenings.

Now I have been writing a show and I figure I'd give this company an equal chance as well. Please note that I will allow you to use your own imaginations to what the finishers, sets, and wrestlers look like. Please enjoy Professional Wrestling and WWF. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professional Wrestling & WWF   Professional Wrestling & WWF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Professional Wrestling & WWF
Page 1 of 1