chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Era Wrestling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
CMHL_Is_Legend

Male Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

New Era Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: New Era Wrestling   New Era Wrestling Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:39 pm

New Era Wrestling

Wednesday Night Delight
Snitsky(0-1)
Paul London (1-0)
Super Crazy
Tyler Black (0-1)
Jimmy Jacobs (0-1)
Daniel Puder
Nick Dinsmore (1-0)
Chris Masters (1-0)
Chris Harris (0-1)
Brock Lesnar (1-0)
Kenny Dykstra (0-1)
Chuck Palumbo
Colin Delaney (1-0)
Val Venis (1-0)
Colt Cabana (0-1)
Juventud Guerrera
Psicosis
Kaz (1-0)
Manu (0-1)
Johnny Jeter (0-1)
Sid Vicious (1-0)
Petey Williams (1-0)
Mr.Kennedy

Friday Night Frenzy
Colton Piper (1-0)
Reid Flair
Teddy Hart (1-0)
Shannon Moore (0-1)
Sandman (0-1)
Chris Hero
Big Daddy V (0-1)
Hade Vansen (1-0)
Joey Matthews (1-0) - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
Rob Van Dam (0-1)
Lance Cade
Trevor Murdoch
Elijah Burke
Monty Brown (0-1)
Sabu (0-1)
Mike Mondo (1-0)
Sinn Bowdee (0-1)
Kid Kash (0-1)
Doug Basham (0-1)
Danny Basham (0-1)
Nick Nemeth (1-0)
Mohammed Hassan (2-0)
Sonjay Dutt

Hulk Hogan
Umaga

GM For Both Is.....RIC FLAIR!!!!!!

TITLES

World Heavyweight Championship(Frenzy) = Joey Matthews

NEW Championship(Delight)

Intercontinental Championship(Delight)

United States Championship(Frenzy)

World Tag Team Championship(BOTH)

Cruiserweight Championship(BOTH)

Last edited by CMHL_Is_Legend on Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:00 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
CMHL_Is_Legend

New Era Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era Wrestling   New Era Wrestling Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:04 pm

NEW is reportedly looking to beef up it's roster before it's first Pay Per View. Reports from the inside are that Owner Paul Heyman doesnt believe that NEW has enough stars to sell out the arena in San Diego. Paul Heyman has been cotacting friends of his about this situation. We'll keep you updated.

Per- ProWrestlingScoops.com
Back to top Go down
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
CMHL_Is_Legend

New Era Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era Wrestling   New Era Wrestling Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:06 pm

Wednesday Night Delight Preview

- A tournament to find a World Champion begins, find out who advances.
- Brock Lesnar talks about his return to wrestling.
- Owner Paul Heyman makes an announcement concerning NEW's first Pay Per View
- And lots, lots more!

Per- NewEraWrestling.com
Back to top Go down
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
CMHL_Is_Legend

New Era Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era Wrestling   New Era Wrestling Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:52 pm

Wednesday Night Delight (Episode 1)

Ric Flair comes out and greets the audience. He talks about how the company has loads of potential and how they will be a huge hit. Then he announces a 16 man tournament for the World Title. The 16 competitors are Nick Dinsmore, Brock Lesnar, Tyler Black, Jimmy Jacobs, Colt Cabana, Val Venis, Paul London, Sid Vicious, Petey Williams, Manu, Chris Masters, Judas Mesias, Chris Harris, Kaz, Kenny Dykstra and Johnny Jeter. Flair says that the tournament will begin next, but is interrupted by Colin Delaney. Colin says that he should be in the tournament and that Ric was afraid that he’d win. Ric says that Colin can’t beat anyone. Colin says that he can and issues an open challenge to the whole locker room. Snitsky comes out and accepts. The match begins.

Snitsky vs. Colin Delaney

Snitsky takes control of the match early with various strikes and slams. But Delaney takes it and keeps getting up. Snitsky tries to end it with a pump handle slam but Delaney escapes and irish whips him into the corner. Delaney then climbs to the second turnbuckle and DDT’s Snitsky. He gets the three count.

Winner: Colin Delaney

After the match Delaney gets a mic and challenges Ric to a match at the next PPV, Ric says that his wrestling days are over. Delaney then calls Ric a coward and says that Ric doesn’t want to get his ass kicked. Ric then steps into the ring and slaps Delaney. He the low blows him. As Flair leaves the ring he accepts Delaney’s challenge.

*Commercial*

Sid Vicious vs. Jimmy Jacobs

Jacobs and Sid go back and forth for the entire match. But eventually Jacobs goes to do an extreme DDT on Sid but Sid counters and throws Jacobs into a turnbuckle. Sid then clotheslines Jacobs and goes to the top rope. But Black interferes and throws him off the top turnbuckle. The ref catches it with the corner of his eye and DQ’s Jacobs.

Winner: Sid Vicious

*Commercial*

Chris Masters vs. Johnny Jeter

Masters dominates the match. He ends it by locking in the master lock and having Jeter loose consciousness.

Winner: Chris Masters

Backstage Paul Heyman is talking to Ric Flair about his match at the PPV. Heyman asks why he accepted after saying that he was done. Flair says that he doesn’t think that Delaney will make it to the PPV. Heyman asks Flair what he means and Flair says oh nothing. Heyman then asks Flair if he was going to return to in-ring action. Flair says that he hasn’t decided and that he doesn’t want to be rushed. Heyman says that he needs him to wrestle at their first PPV. Flair says he needs time to think this through. Heyman tells him to take all the time he needs.

*Commercial*

Kaz vs. Manu

Kaz hits a combination of drop kicks and cross body’s to start the match off. He then rapidly kicks Manu in the rib cage. But Manu takes his leg and rips it down. As Kaz falls to the mat, Manu picks him up and hits a samoan drop. He gets a two count. As Kaz gets up, Manu charges at him. Kaz rolls out of the way and hits a back breaker from behind on Manu. He gets the three.

Winner: Kaz

Backstage Colin Delaney is knocking on Paul Heyman’s office. Heyman lets him in. Delaney sees Snitsky in the room. Heyman gets in front of the door and locks it. Delaney backs up against the wall and Snitsky lifts him up. Snitsky then hits a pump handle slam onto Heyman’s desk. The desk snaps in half as Heyman calls for a doctor.

*Commercial*

Ric comes in as Delaney is being taken out on a stretcher. He asks Heyman why he let Snitsky do it. Heyman says that he didn’t want him to have his comeback match against Delaney and that he had much bigger plans. Flair asks what and Heyman says that he can’t say until Flair makes his decision.

Paul London vs. Colt Cabana

The match goes back and forth the whole time. With both men hitting high flying maneuvers like the atomic drop kick, the cross body, the moonsault and the DDT. But as Colt goes to lock in the boston crab, London counters and rolls him up quickly. As Colt tries to escape, London grabs the tights and gets the three.

Winner: Paul London.

*Commercial*

Ric comes out and says that the next tournament match will be a tag team match with the winning team advancing; he also announces that the main event will be Brock Lesnar vs. Judas Mesias.

Tyler Black and Kenny Dykstra vs. Petey Williams and Nick Dinsmore

Black and Williams start it off. Williams dominates him, but Black counters a move and gets a tag. Dykstra comes in on fire, hitting clothesline and kicks all over the place. He then knocks Dinsmore off the apron. After that he continues his assault on Williams. He goes to DDT him but Williams counters and hits the Canadian destroyer. Dinsmore takes Black out so that he can’t interfere and Williams gets the three count.

Winners: Petey Williams and Nick Dinsmore

*Commercial*

Paul Heyman comes out and says that he has big plans for the first PPV. He names it No Turning Back. He then says he’s going to interview Brock Lesnar. Lesnar comes and grabs a mic. Heyman asks what made Brock come back to wrestling, Brock then said that he wanted to dominate more often. Heyman asked what he was going to do now that he was in NEW. Brock said that his actions will speak louder than words and leaves.

Val Venis vs. Chris Harris

Harris dominates early but Venis stays in it. Harris hits a huge big boot to the skull of Venis and Venis falls through the ropes and hits the ground. The ref starts the ten count. At nine Venis slides into the ring. Harris picks Venis up and climbs to the top turnbuckle he looks to hit a scoop slam from the top rope but Venis pushes him down and hits a flying leg drop. He then gets the three count.

Winner: Val Venis

*Commercial*

Main Event: Brock Lesnar vs. Judas Mesias.

Lesnar punches Mesias in the gut and hits the F5. He gets the three count and ends the squash match.

Winner: Brock Lesnar.

***Fades to black***
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

New Era Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era Wrestling   New Era Wrestling Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:20 am

I like the realistic rosters and the shows are pretty detailed. It looks like an enjoyable BTB and I'll make sure to check it out when I can.
Back to top Go down
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
CMHL_Is_Legend

New Era Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era Wrestling   New Era Wrestling Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:55 pm

Here is an interview between me and Ric Flair

Me: Thanks for coming Ric.

Ric: No problem.

Me: My first question is, why did you leave WWE?
Ric: Well, I really don't like Vince and what he used to make me do. I like being in charge. I don't want to have to say what he tells me to say. I want to be me, not him and his cheesy writers.

Me: What has he made you do recently?

Ric: Well he made me go along with the whole retirement thing. I never wanted to hang up the boots, but he made me.

Me: Does that mean you will return a full-time wrestler with NEW?

Ric: Well, that decision still has to be made. I want to die wrestling but after that huge ceremony I got on RAW, I think that people will call me a hypocrite if I wrestle again. I'll have to make up my mind. It wasnt my idea to retire, so I don't think I should have.

Me: Oh. But your legacy will always live on Ric. And people will admire you for wrestling to the end.

Ric: But WWE has twisted their minds. If I ever wrestle again WWE will spoil it by destroying my fan base, which would hurt NEW. But nonetheless, there is still a chance tha I will return to being a full-time wrestler. I can't be afraid of what might happen.

Me: Thank you for the interview.

Ric: No problem.

Back to top Go down
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
CMHL_Is_Legend

New Era Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era Wrestling   New Era Wrestling Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:02 pm

NEW has reportedly signed a former WWE champion. We'll keep you updated as more news is reported.

Per- Pro Wrestling Scoop
Back to top Go down
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
CMHL_Is_Legend

New Era Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era Wrestling   New Era Wrestling Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:15 pm

NEW has come to the signing of a former champion. What Frenzy to see who the hell he is!

Along with that...

Frenzy Preview

-A new main eventer debuts!
-A champion is crowned
-Flair makes his decision
-And much much more!

NewEraWrestling.com
Back to top Go down
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
CMHL_Is_Legend

New Era Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era Wrestling   New Era Wrestling Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:29 pm

Friday Night Frenzy (Episode 1)

The show starts with Ric Flair in the ring. Ric says that there will NOT be a tournament like on Delight. He says that tonight there will be a fatal four-way for the World title. He says that the competitors will be chosen tonight by him and Paul Heyman. He also announces The Bashams vs. Nick Nemeth and Mike Mondo for the right to compete for the world tag team titles at No Turning Back. As Ric heads to the back, his son Reid comes out and whispers something in his dad’s ear. His dad tells Reid no. Reid then snatches his father’s mic and says that his father isn’t going to put him in the match. He says that his father doesn’t have the guts to put his own son in a world title match. He says that his father doesn’t want him to win more world titles then him. Ric then grabs the mic again and says that Reid doesn’t deserve a world title shot. He also tells Reid to shut up or else he’ll make him shut up. Reid slaps his father. Ric then starts to fight Reid. But Colton Piper and Teddy Hart come out and protect Reid. Teddy then grabs the mic that Ric dropped and said that Ric’s just jealous that he’s not in his twenties. Paul Heyman then comes out and asks Ric a question. Ric says yes and Paul Heyman smiles. Heyman announces that it will be Ric Flair vs. Reid Flair at No Turning Back.

*Commercial*

The Bashams vs. Nick Nemeth and Mike Mondo

The match begins with Doug Basham and Mike Mondo brawling. The ref gets them to break apart. Then Mondo starts to take control of Doug. Doug almost got Danny in but Nick knocked Danny off the apron. As Doug stares at Nick, Mondo hits a low blow on him. As Doug drops, Mondo catches him and hits a spinning DDT. Danny gets up quickly and tries to get into the ring to break up the pin. But Nick stops him and Nemeth and Mondo get the three count.

Winners: Nick Nemeth and Mike Mondo

Backstage we see Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch talking to Ric Flair. They ask him why they weren’t in that tag match. Ric says he forgot about them. Cade asks how that’s possible. Ric says that neither of them has any charisma or swagger. Murdoch says that they have enough charisama for the whole locker room. Flair asks where it is. Cade then tells Murdoch not to worry because Ric won’t be here much longer. Flair asks why. Cade says that everyone is gunning for his head including Delaney, Reid, Teddy, Colton, Trevor and himself. Ric says that he has powerful friends. Cade asks who. Ric says that they’ll find out later like everyone else. Reid walks by and says that he thinks Ric’s “friend” will be in the fatal four way and calls Ric unprofessional. Ric says that he wont be in the fatal four way. Reid says sure and leaves.

*Commercial*

Mohammed Hassan is in the ring saying that he knows that he won’t be in the fatal four way because everyone in this business is racist. He says that he’s sick of everyone staring at him wherever he goes because of 911. He says that he is better than everyone and issues an open challenge. Sandman comes out drunk to accept the challenge.

Sandman vs. Mohammed Hassan

Sandman is wobbling in the ring, so Hassan kicks him in the groin and hits a DDT. He goes to the top rope and then hits an elbow drop. He pins him and gets the three.

Winner: Mohammed Hassan

Hassan brags about beating an American to the audience. Big Daddy V comes out and says that he can’t beat an African American. Hassan says that he can easily.

Big Daddy V vs. Mohammed Hassan

Big Daddy V hits Hassan on the head. He then picks Hassan up. But Sonjay Dutt runs out from backstage and distracts Big Daddy V. Hassan squirms free and hits a back breaker on Big Daddy V. He gets the three.

Winner: Mohammed Hassan

*Commercial*

Teddy Hart and Colton Piper vs. Kid Kash and Shannon Moore

Hart and Moore start off in the ring. Moore attacks Hart non stop with high flying moves. But that changes when Hart catches a drop kick and throws Moore to the mat. Both men then tag in their partners. Kash comes out and jumps over Piper. He runs up the turnbuckle and hits a whisper in the wind. He goes for the pin but Hart distracts the ref. While the ref is distracted, Piper pushes Kash off him and starts an assault below the belt. The ref turns around and sees Kash quivering in pain. Moore complains to the ref but the ref doesn’t do anything. Piper then tags in Hart who hits a moonsault off the ropes for the win.

Winners: Teddy Hart and Colton Piper

Hade Vansen vs. Sinn Bowdee

The match goes back and forth the whole time with both men pulling of signature moves. But eventually Vansen takes control with a series of slams and strikes. As Vansen goes to lock in a submission, Bowdee rolls him up. He pulls the tight but still only gets a two count. Then Vansen goes crazy on Bowdee. But Bowdee slips outside the ring. They brawl outside until the ref calls eight. Then, Vansen grabs him and irish whips him over the announcing table. He slides in and Bowdee is counted out.

Winner: Hade Vansen

Ric Flair comes out and announces the four competitors. They are Joey Matthews, Rob Van Dam, Sabu and Mohammed Hassan. A crew member then walks out to the ring and tells Flair that Hassan left after that last match. Flair shrugs and says that Monty Brown will replace him.

World Title- Monty Brown vs. Sabu vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Joey Matthews

The match starts with all four men destroying each other. Then Sabu and Rob Van Dam take sides against Matthews and Brown. They hit them over the top rope and then dive at them. While Brown and Matthews are down, Van Dam and Sabu brawl inside the ring. Sabu DDT’s Van Dam and gets a two count. He then goes for a leg drop off of the top rope. But Matthews messes him up and Sabu falls on top of the steel steps. As Van Dam is getting up in the ring, Brown comes in and hits the pounce. Before he pins Van Dam, Matthews slides into the ring and DDT’s him. Matthews then covers Van Dam. He gets the three.

Winner: Joey Matthews

After the match Joey celebrates with his new title. Ric comes out and says that he has Joey’s new number one contender. He says that he is a new addition to Frenzy. The lights then go out for 10 second and then turn back on. In the ring, Hulk Hogan is standing next to Matthews. Real American plays as the fans scream.

***Fades to black***

Last edited by CMHL_Is_Legend on Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
CMHL_Is_Legend

New Era Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era Wrestling   New Era Wrestling Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:49 pm

The idea of bringing Hulk Hogan back was given to Heyman from Ric Flair, who felt that the young stars needed another wrestling master to learn from. Heyman loved the idea because it would definately sell out No Turning Back. We are unsure at this point if they want Hogan to actually beat Matthews but we are sure that his contract is a two year contract.

Back to top Go down
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
CMHL_Is_Legend

New Era Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era Wrestling   New Era Wrestling Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:53 pm

I am hearing that NEW isnt done signing main eventers. They are planning on signing another one that will compete on Delight as Hogan has debuted on Frenzy. No word on who the hell it could be but we'll keep you updated.

Back to top Go down
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
CMHL_Is_Legend

New Era Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era Wrestling   New Era Wrestling Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:50 am

Wednesday Night Delight Preview

-The tourney continues
-Ric Flair talks wrestling
-A contract is signed
-Ang much, much more!

Per- NewEraWrestling.com
Back to top Go down
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
CMHL_Is_Legend

New Era Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era Wrestling   New Era Wrestling Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:04 am

NEW has signed two former WWE super stars.

NEW welcomes Mr. Kennedy to Wednesday Night Delight and Umaga to Friday Night Frenzy. NEW jumped on the oppurunity to sign these two rising stars.

-NewEraWrestling.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Era Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era Wrestling   New Era Wrestling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Era Wrestling
Page 1 of 1