chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE Lifts Bans on Refs, Pro-Wrestling, Indy Wrestling &

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

WWE Lifts Bans on Refs, Pro-Wrestling, Indy Wrestling & Empty
PostSubject: WWE Lifts Bans on Refs, Pro-Wrestling, Indy Wrestling & Mention of Social Networking Sites   WWE Lifts Bans on Refs, Pro-Wrestling, Indy Wrestling & Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:03 am

- The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting that Vince McMahon has lifted a ban on certain terms in WWE. Most recently he has allowed announcers to call referees by their names a ban which never really come into full effect last year, the word "pro wrestling" is allowed to be used and the Indy wrestling scene can be referred to. Announcers are also allowed to refer to Twitter and Facebook particularly concerning NXT Stars. Blood is stll banned and should a WWE Superstar bleed on a WWE broadcast they will be attended to by a WWE official.

Positive step for WWE. Nice work Vince.

Hopefully they refer to the Indies by there names as well and not just FCW

Last edited by Sykesy on Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WWE Lifts Bans on Refs, Pro-Wrestling, Indy Wrestling &   WWE Lifts Bans on Refs, Pro-Wrestling, Indy Wrestling & Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:06 am

Good call. I assume this is due to Daniel Bryan and in future, Kaval etc. I'm glad WWE is acknowledging Indy feds cos it's not like they pose a real threat to them anyway. With this progression, perhaps more Indy-based wrestlers will succeed in WWE. CM Punk is a great example of that. Now if they could just stop saying 'WWE universe'...
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: WWE Lifts Bans on Refs, Pro-Wrestling, Indy Wrestling &   WWE Lifts Bans on Refs, Pro-Wrestling, Indy Wrestling & Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:11 am

Mattitude Follower wrote:
Good call. I assume this is due to Daniel Bryan and in future, Kaval etc.

Daniel Bryan I see but Kaval I am not too sure. Unless they mention his IWA run or ROH then they would. It is not like they will unban the mention of TNA.

Mattitude Follower wrote:
I'm glad WWE is acknowledging Indy feds cos it's not like they pose a real threat to them anyway.

ROH would be the only threat although not huge. They are getting a strong fanbase these days with going on HDNet [On Mondays] but I still see them mentioning 'ROH' for now.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: WWE Lifts Bans on Refs, Pro-Wrestling, Indy Wrestling &   WWE Lifts Bans on Refs, Pro-Wrestling, Indy Wrestling & Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:23 am

Doubtful that they will be mentioning any promotions by name. Pretty much due to anyway NXT I would assume, can't discredit 10 years from Bryan but I wouldn't be throwing out names of companies on the air. They have been talking about the indies since NXT started anyway, so I don't think this is anything new. The fact that you can call it pro wrestling isn't a big deal either I would imagine. That's what it will always be known as with fans really, the whole sports entertainment thing is just a way to be like "We're fake...but we're not fake". Still wrestling, no one runs out saying they are a sports entertainment fan. I have no idea why they couldn't call referees by their names though. Maybe cause no one really gives a fuck. But still not a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Lifts Bans on Refs, Pro-Wrestling, Indy Wrestling &   WWE Lifts Bans on Refs, Pro-Wrestling, Indy Wrestling & Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE Lifts Bans on Refs, Pro-Wrestling, Indy Wrestling &
Page 1 of 1