chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Randy Orton Suffers Broken Left Collarbone At One Night Stand Pay-Per-View

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Randy Orton Suffers Broken Left Collarbone At One Night Stand Pay-Per-View Empty
PostSubject: Randy Orton Suffers Broken Left Collarbone At One Night Stand Pay-Per-View   Randy Orton Suffers Broken Left Collarbone At One Night Stand Pay-Per-View Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:08 pm

Source:PWInsider.com

Quote :
During his "Last Man Stand" match with Triple H at tonight's One Night Stand pay-per-view, Randy Orton took a bad fall after going over the top rope and broke his collarbone upon impact. During the broadcast you could hear Orton tell referee Mike Chioda about the injury. The announcers started selling the injury on the broadcast. The match was scheduled to go a bit longer, but they soon went to the finish. Orton remained out on the floor clutching his shoulder while the referee made the ten count. As soon as the match was over, medics quickly stormed ringside to check on Orton. He was able to make it to the back under his own power.

After the match, Orton was immediately taken into a room backstage to be examined. He was then sent to the San Diego Medical hospital to be further evaluated.

At the hospital Orton was diagnosed with a broken left collarbone.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Randy Orton Suffers Broken Left Collarbone At One Night Stand Pay-Per-View Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Suffers Broken Left Collarbone At One Night Stand Pay-Per-View   Randy Orton Suffers Broken Left Collarbone At One Night Stand Pay-Per-View Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:04 pm

Eh, he lost anyways so it's not like their champion went down. Looks like Cena might be main eventing again...Sad
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Suffers Broken Left Collarbone At One Night Stand Pay-Per-View   Randy Orton Suffers Broken Left Collarbone At One Night Stand Pay-Per-View Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:45 pm

I am not a Cena mark and I am as tired of Cena as anyone, but Cena vs. HHH one on one, has only happened one time, so I am fine as long as HHH comes out Champion HHH (says the HHH mark) Last time they met one on one, Cena made HHH tap, so as long as that doesn't happen agian, I am fine with HHH vs. Cena, not excited, but fine.

Last edited by Concrete Jesus on Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Suffers Broken Left Collarbone At One Night Stand Pay-Per-View   Randy Orton Suffers Broken Left Collarbone At One Night Stand Pay-Per-View Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:15 pm

Orton Injury Update

source: Wrestling Observer

-- Randy Orton doesn't need surgery for his broken left collarbone as the injury will heal on its own. He'll likely be out for about three months, so he should be back just after SummerSlam.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Suffers Broken Left Collarbone At One Night Stand Pay-Per-View   Randy Orton Suffers Broken Left Collarbone At One Night Stand Pay-Per-View Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:58 pm

This great news (that he'll be back in three months, not that he got the injury), I'm a fan Orton obviously. I'm hoping after Night Of Champions somebody else feuds with HHH over the championship over the summer instead of Cena but, he probably will.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Suffers Broken Left Collarbone At One Night Stand Pay-Per-View   Randy Orton Suffers Broken Left Collarbone At One Night Stand Pay-Per-View Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:32 pm

Y2J X wrote:
This great news (that he'll be back in three months, not that he got the injury), I'm a fan Orton obviously. I'm hoping after Night Of Champions somebody else feuds with HHH over the championship over the summer instead of Cena but, he probably will.
I hate to see anyone out due to a serious injury, even Cena whom I am not a fan of...

We know from Raw, that Cena will have a WWE title match at Night of Champions...As long as HHH is still champion, I don't care that much...Cena is not my choice, but we all knew it was coming sooner rather then later...
Back to top Go down
The Wicked One
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
The Wicked One

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Suffers Broken Left Collarbone At One Night Stand Pay-Per-View   Randy Orton Suffers Broken Left Collarbone At One Night Stand Pay-Per-View Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:57 pm

Great Cena in the title picture again......just what Raw needs Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Suffers Broken Left Collarbone At One Night Stand Pay-Per-View   Randy Orton Suffers Broken Left Collarbone At One Night Stand Pay-Per-View Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:55 am

It is annoying, but we all knew it was coming. Maybe he will get his ass beat and then, by the time Summer Slam gets here, someone else will be feuding with HHH in a face/heel feud, but you never know, they may drag out the HHH/Cena feud until Summer Slam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Orton Suffers Broken Left Collarbone At One Night Stand Pay-Per-View   Randy Orton Suffers Broken Left Collarbone At One Night Stand Pay-Per-View Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy Orton Suffers Broken Left Collarbone At One Night Stand Pay-Per-View
Page 1 of 1