chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Night Stand PPV Poster

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

One Night Stand PPV Poster Empty
PostSubject: One Night Stand PPV Poster   One Night Stand PPV Poster Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:56 pm

WWE has released the promoional poster for the upcoming "One Night Stand" PPV event, which takes place on Sunday night, June 1st from San Diego, California. The tag line for this year's show is: "The One Night a Year When WWE Goes Extreme." Tuesday nights apparently don't count.

One Night Stand PPV Poster One_Night_Stand_2008
Back to top Go down
ivi
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
ivi

Female Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand PPV Poster   One Night Stand PPV Poster Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:46 pm

i like it cooolant....(:
Back to top Go down
CenaDxDiva
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
CenaDxDiva

Female Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand PPV Poster   One Night Stand PPV Poster Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:38 pm

That poster is so cool!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Tory88
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Tory88

Male Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand PPV Poster   One Night Stand PPV Poster Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:14 am

I'd rather see a 'real' ECW wrestler their (Dreamer, Mahoney etc.) but i knew the cahnces were slim. Personally, I'm hoping dreamer gets a large push going into the event. What the hell does Kane have to do with Extreme anyway! To me it looks like Kane is dressed up as a failed horror movie character, or a blacksmith. Seeing the branding iron there - I hope to god there is not an attempt to copy the branding that happened in the original ECW (I think Funk branded Foley).
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Night Stand PPV Poster   One Night Stand PPV Poster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Night Stand PPV Poster
Page 1 of 1