chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zach introduces Silent Night, Deadly Night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Zach introduces Silent Night, Deadly Night Empty
PostSubject: Zach introduces Silent Night, Deadly Night   Zach introduces Silent Night, Deadly Night Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:00 am

The camera pans into a sold out Philadelphia, Wachovia Center, where fans are making their way to their seats. The titentron comes to life, with a preview movie for Silent Night, Deadly Night. Towards the end it shows the stats of “The Eliminator” Zachary and his opponent Eric “XXX” Logan. The starts show their hight, weight, hometown, finishers and title histories. Zach has the ROG X Rated, ROG FallOut, ROG Fusion and CGS American title. While Eric has the CGS Ultraviolet title. The video then plays a preview for their upcoming match. It has shots of both men hitting various moves, their confrontations on Carnage and their fight on the Saturday Night special. When the video is finished “Always” by Saliva blares over the speakers, the fans have all arrived and are already on there feet screaming at the top of their lungs. Zach walks through the curtains wearing a black suit and sunglasses, the fans cheer at a louder volume upon seeing him. Zach makes his way to the ring, on his way he slaps hi-5s with some fans at ringside. Zach walks up the steps and takes a mic from one of the cameramen before entering the ring. Zach stands in the middle of the ring and allows the fans to quiet down before talking.

>>Zachary<<

Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Silent Night, Deadly Night! I am “The Eliminator” Zachary and I’ve just come out here to say a few words about my match. But before that, how cool is this that I get to welcome you fans to the first ever Carnage Pay-Per-View? I mean this is really awesome. I am truly honoured to be doing this. Minutes before those cameras turn on. It’s a real shame…but thankfully this will be released on CGS home video and on our website, that’s chaingangsoldier.forumotion.com/exile. Now onto tonight’s topic, Eric Logan.

The fans cheers turn into boos at the mention of this name. Zach isn’t fazed by this having gotten used to this whenever he speaks that name.

>>Zachary<<

Now that is some real hate. I hear something like that in my head whenever I see the guy. It straight up makes me sick to my stomach. I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again, Eric Logan is a disgrace to humanity. He has this awkward, unrealistic outlook on life. Drugs, alcohol and smoking is cool to him. But it isn’t cool to me. There’s a reason why abusers go to rehab, its cause drugs destroy you. Drugs took my father away from me…it pains me to see a fellow wrestler like Logan go down that same path. That’s why I’ve made it my mission to show him the light. Folks, drinking is ok…smoking is wrong and drugs just shouldn’t be. I want Eric Logan to acknowledge that. No…wait…I want Eric Logan to die! I always seem to forget how much of an asshole dad was cause of those narcotics, I never forget that Eric Logan is an asshole, with or without them. I loved my dad cause he was my dad you know. But Eric Logan reminds me of the side of my dad that I hate. Eric Logan creates a new loathing within me. He pissed me off more than anything in this world, and that’s why I’m gonna rip him into pieces tonight.

The kids in the crowd start chanting that Eric sucks, some of the older fans start a “Zach is Gonna Kill Him” chant. Zach takes off his glasses, revealing his black eye, it has started to fade but from close up you can still see it.

>>Zachary<<

Yeah I am going to kill him, I’m gonna work like a surgeon, dissect him, hurt him, make him feel pain beyond what he has ever felt before. And when I’m done doing that, I’m going to pin him, one, two, three and take the title which is rightfully mine. I know it, you know it and more importantly deep down Eric Logan knows that I am going to be the Carnage World Champion. I will prove him wrong, I will discredit his words. Eric wants to talk about my apparent inability to wrestle well. Eric I can more things in this ring than you could ever dream of. You think I’m some one dimensional ground based wrestler. Well that’s wrong, I’ve wrestled all over the world and can do much more than just throw you around. There’s a reason why I’ve won a lot more titles than you. Cause I’ve adapted to my surroundings, I’ve evolved from a big guy to a hybrid of styles. I can hit you hard, I can hit you fast. I can come off the top rope and fly out of the ring. I put you in any hold from any position. My punches will knock you silly and my kicks will knock you out. Eric my finishing moves are the most painful there is. Take the One Shot Kill, I named it accordingly. I use my size and speed to my advantage and can end a match with it so easily. The Sharpshooter, I’ve mastered it, there’s no getting out of it, there’s nothing you can do once in it, except tap. And my finest move, a creation of my own. The Total Elimination. What are you going to do Eric, when the force of an F-5 ends with you getting dropped onto your head?

The fans continue to cheer for Zach who has started circling around the ring. Zach jumps onto the second turnbuckle and raises the mic to his mouth

>>Zachary<<

You’ve admitted before that you’re scared of my Eric. Yet you always seem to find a way to contradict yourself. I’d blame it on the drugs if I didn’t know just how unintelligent you are sober. You compare the apparent bashing your going to dish out to me as to one my father may have administered. Well I never did say that my dad hit me Eric…he was a bad father but he would never hit his own son. You rant on about how I can’t seem to hurt you, well I believe I left you unconscious on the roof of your own car last Saturday. Similar to just how I’m going to leave you in this ring tonight. And Eric, you may have left me with some more physical damage than I left you, but seriously I did more psychological damage. I mean boy would I hate to get my ass kicked by someone I just beat up with a weapon, that would be embarrassing. If that happened then no girl would want to sleep with me, unless I paid her of corse.

Some members of the crowd start laughing at Zach’s remarks about Eric. Zach has a grin on his face as he continues talking.

>>Zachary<<

I mean that’s pathetic man, paying some hooker to sleep with you just for some added effect during your promo against me. And you were doing drugs as well, nice job seriously I applaud that. I mean it’s not like we couldn’t already tell that you’re always getting high, but doing it on camera, wow you’re hardcore. Now what else do I have to say about you…oh yeah, this year for Christmas, all I wanted was a Carnage World Title. Not only am I getting that but I also get to kick your ass. This is the best Christmas ever. All right Exile fans that’s all I have to say, the Pay-Per-View will start in a few minutes so have fun! And on a side note…I am going to Eliminate Eric Logan!

“Always” starts up again, the fans are cheering for Zachary as he makes his way out of the ring. The camera is following him as he makes his way up the entrance ramp. Zach looks into it and mouths “Eric Logan is a dead man”. When Zach exits through the curtain the camera fades to black.

End RP
Back to top Go down

Zach introduces Silent Night, Deadly Night
Page 1 of 1