chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Match RP: RkoChick vs. HomicideAngel vs. Kayla

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Match RP: RkoChick vs. HomicideAngel vs. Kayla Empty
PostSubject: Match RP: RkoChick vs. HomicideAngel vs. Kayla   Match RP: RkoChick vs. HomicideAngel vs. Kayla Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:01 pm

You may RP in other threads to start feuds/make teams/whatever but the only RPs that will count towards your match should be done in this thread. They should be RPs which end with "End RP" so no continutation of roleplays. You may make an maximum of three RPs each. Remember, quality over quantity and please do not use other people's characters. Only your own. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
Kayla

Female Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Match RP: RkoChick vs. HomicideAngel vs. Kayla   Match RP: RkoChick vs. HomicideAngel vs. Kayla Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:03 pm

The lights in the arena go down and it gets dark. Suddenly, 'Never Too Late' by Three Days Grace blares across the p.a. system. Pink and green lights begin to flash across the audience, lighting the arena up from the darkness. Kayla comes out from behind the curtain. She taunts to the crowd as the cheer. Kayla smiles and makes her way down the ramp, hugging a few superstars, along the way. Kayla continues down the ramp and walks up the stairs, to enter the ring. The ring announcer hands her a microphone.

Kayla
Tonight I compete in my first ever match on Adrenaline. Tonight you witness my debut. Tonight you witness my first win. And tonight you will witness the first step of change on Adrenaline of the many more to come. Let me make this perfectly clear to everyone backstage. I do what I want, when I want and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. The second I signed my contract is the same second that you all signed your career away. You may not realize it yet but I suggest that you pay very close attention because I hold back for no one. So, consider this a warning. RkoChick and HomicideAngel are the first step to my success. Let this match be a template for those that follow.

Kayla drops the microphone, as 'Never Too Late' continues to play. She walks up the ramp and exits to backstage.

ooc; sorry, it's not great.
didn't have much time.
: \
Back to top Go down
xDesireAngelx
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
xDesireAngelx

Female Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Match RP: RkoChick vs. HomicideAngel vs. Kayla   Match RP: RkoChick vs. HomicideAngel vs. Kayla Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:26 pm

The lights go dim as beautiful but deadly plays on the pa system angel comes out from behind the curtains looking at the crowd gives a lil smile puts her hands to her mouth and blows a kiss to the crowd then skips down the ramp dancing making her way to the apron gets up there and looks at the crowd giving them a smile before entering the ring gets in the ring goes apron to apron doing her signature rock n roll sign and dancing on the apron making her to the middle of the ring holding her arms up

Angel: Calls for the mic what’s up people tonight’s my first ever match and I plan to give you people the match of a life time I may just be a another pretty face but when it comes to wrestling you will see the other side of me drops the mic and waits for her opponents to enter the ring
Back to top Go down
MizRoXxi
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
MizRoXxi

Female Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Match RP: RkoChick vs. HomicideAngel vs. Kayla   Match RP: RkoChick vs. HomicideAngel vs. Kayla Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:52 am

**no apologies starts to play**

In my mind I'ma fighter, my heart's a lighter
My soul is the fluid, my flow sparks it right up
Arsenic writer, author with arthritis
Carpel tunnel, Marshall will start shit-itis
Hard headed and hot headed, bull headed and pig headed,

RkoChick Walks from behind the black curtain look good in her black leather pants and pink tank top the Lights are flashing yellow and pink

**Crowd Boos**

RkoChick gets in the ring gets on the top apron pointing at the sky does a pray

Ring Announcer oh her way to the ring from Boston Massachusetts Mizz Roxy

RkoChick: Alright ladies and gentlemen tonight is my first match and guess what
I’m going to give you the match of your life a match like no other throws mic out the ring bring ladies

btw was in a hurryso if its not good let me know
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Match RP: RkoChick vs. HomicideAngel vs. Kayla   Match RP: RkoChick vs. HomicideAngel vs. Kayla Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:44 am

This thread was in the RP Archive for a reason. The match has already happened and Kayla won as she was the only person to RP at the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match RP: RkoChick vs. HomicideAngel vs. Kayla   Match RP: RkoChick vs. HomicideAngel vs. Kayla Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match RP: RkoChick vs. HomicideAngel vs. Kayla
Page 1 of 1