chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aesha vs Kayla

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Aesha vs Kayla Empty
PostSubject: Aesha vs Kayla   Aesha vs Kayla Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:39 pm

A video footage of last week's Adrenaline is shown. It's Aesha's debut; her challenge to Kayla.

Quote :
Rkochick and Kayla slap each other back and forth until Kayla hits a swinging neck breaker. Rkochick is down. So Kayla locks in the boston crab. But Rkochick gets to the ropes and breaks it up. Angel attacks Kayla from behind. She exposes the turnbuckle and shoves Kayla’s face into it. Kayla squeezes out and rolls up Angel. 1….2… and kick out. Rkochick makes it to her feet and attacks. But Kayla just throws her out of the ring. Angel and Kayla go into an all out brawl. They tangle up. And just when Angel is about to win it, Kayla gains ground and pushes Angel into the turnbuckle. Kayla moves Angel to the middle o the ring and finishes her with a neck breaker. 1……2…….3!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eddy_Richards
Here is your winner Kayla!!!!

"Lose My Breath" hits and Aesha struts out onto the stage dressed in a tight fitting red dress, the cocky Ghost at her side. He's wearing baggy grey tracksuits and no shirt, showing off his toned abs and tatoos. She runs her hand down his chest as she raises the mic to her mouth and the music dies down.

Aesha
Yes, the hype is correct. Ghost is my man and together, we're taking over CGS. If any of you got a problem with that then step up, Ghost will knock you the fuck out. But Kayla, nice showing against those nobodies. How about a real challenge? How about me vs. you next week on Adrenaline?

Kayla nods, her eyes narrowed in determination. Aesha smiles and turns to Ghost. They kiss passionately as "Lose My Breathe" hits again.

As the video footage ends, the camera is seen rushing to someone's locker room. The locker room is then revealed as that of Aesha and Ghost's by the gold nameplate hanged on the white locker room door. Inside the locker room, Aesha is not in a good mood. She's furious and she is seen vituperating her make up artist.

. . / / Aesha \ \ . .
Look, I told you to not put too much make up on me. I don't want to look like a cheap hooker like most women wrestlers do. Seriously, are you deaf? The next time you put make up on me, make sure to do it right or I'm definitely firing your ass. Worse off, I might have to kick your ass too. I hired you because I knew you were the best. I pay you a lot and you work like this? I am absolutely disappointed. This is a disgrace. You're a disgr..

Before Aesha could finish off her sentence, she noticed the cameraman already in her room, obviously filming. She raised her eyebrow at the cameraman, then at her make up artist before she started talking again.

. . / / Aesha \ \ . .
Go.

She commanded her make up artist. As she said this, her make up artist quickly grabbed her bags and quickly walked out of the locker room. Aesha is now seen looking at the camera, nonchalant expression shown on her face. She then starts talking to the cameraman.

. . / / Aesha \ \ . .
Look, you were supposed to be here what, ten minutes ago? How dare you be late and make me wait. No one makes Aesha wait, especially not some mediocre cameraman like you, understood? Now let's get to business.

Aesha then adjusts herself on her seat; she's sitting down confidently.

. . / / Aesha \ \ . .
Last week, we all know that the best Adrenaline female wrestler debuted and she challenged Kayla for a one on one match next week and well, of course the best female wrestler that I'm talking about is yours truly. I was backstage when Kayla defeated those two blobs and in all honesty, that wasn't impressive at all. Those two blobs, couldn't even wrestle. So Kayla shouldn't be too happy that she defeated them because as I said they are nobodies. No offence to them of course.

A smirk then forms on Aesha's lips.

. . / / Aesha \ \ . .
Kayla will feel what it will be really like to have serious competition, to have a real wrestling match. She's going to have the match of her life because she's going to face the best female wrestler that has stepped foot on Adrenaline, Aesha.

Licking her lips, Aesha once again flashes the camera another smug smile. Confidence oozing all over her. She thinks she'll beat Kayla.. she knows she will.

. . / / Aesha \ \ . .
So Kayla my dear, get training. And good luck for next week, you definitely need it.

TBC: Anyone
Back to top Go down

Aesha vs Kayla
Page 1 of 1