chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pissed and im outta here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Pissed and im outta here Empty
PostSubject: Pissed and im outta here   Pissed and im outta here Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:33 am

The camera is backstage in the corridor and Eric Logan is walking down the corridor pissed. A man bumps into him and eric shoves him into the wall as he keeps walking. He walks past a door but he then stops. He goes back and enters the room. He walks over to his locker and noticies jason york sitting at the bench with his head in his hands.

>> Eric Logan <<

Yo, Your Jason York yeah? yeah man i saw your match against Montel Porter. Man if you were not disqualified you would of wiped the floor with that fucker. I tell you what, Ive been talking to Jimmy DeMarco and he needs some assistance with those morons Steve Storme and STL. What do you say mate?

TBC: Jason York
Back to top Go down
IAmRuffles[Original]
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
IAmRuffles[Original]

Male Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Pissed and im outta here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pissed and im outta here   Pissed and im outta here Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:11 am

Jason York sat quitely on a bench in his locker room. His head cupped in his hands. He had lost to that infidel because he had snapped! He had missed a title shot because of it...pathetic.

Just then he notices a defeated Eric Logan walking towards him. This man was one with style, Jason thought. So he had no idea why Eric was coming towards him. Then, the question was out. Jason grimaced at the thought of 'The All Saving Hero' Steve Storme. He spat on the floor in disgust before answer.

>:-[Jason.Spence]-:<
I hate Storme and STL's guts but that's not enough to persuade me, you know what we want, lets see you offer it.

Jason expects and answer. Then just as Eric is about to answer, Jason stops him.

>:-[Jason.Spence]-:<
Its okay, I'm with you. But I expect Jimmy DeMarco to repay the favor in the future. But for now, it will be my pleasure to work with him, and his daughter.

Jason stops there and walks out on Eric.

END
Back to top Go down
http://www.WWE.com

Pissed and im outta here
Page 1 of 1