chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goldust Signs With WWE

Go down 
+4
Bolty B
Sykesy
stl311
C-Makaveli
8 posters
AuthorMessage
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Goldust Signs With WWE Empty
PostSubject: Goldust Signs With WWE   Goldust Signs With WWE Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:10 am

Goldust has re-signed with the WWE. However it is not known whether it is a full time contract or a WWE Legends contract ( paid per appearance ).

Im glad he is back in the Company. Goldust in 2003 onwards was one of the companys funniest guys and had many memorible moments with some of the greats.

I really hope to see him feud with Santino. That would be comedy gold .... ust Smile
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Goldust Signs With WWE   Goldust Signs With WWE Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:08 am

I don't like this idea one bit...I mean c'mon. They resigned D-Lo Brown...he got a 3 match push and hasn't been on tv since. Now you're going to resign someone who before Cyber Sunday there last WWE apperance was helping Jonathan Coachman against Batista? And he then goes to TNA to run the same damn gimmick except fine tuned just a bit? Dammit man what the hell are these guys thinking.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Goldust Signs With WWE   Goldust Signs With WWE Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:53 am

I gotta agree with STL on this, signing goldust is really poor IMO. Past moments have proven this wont be successful and to be honest i wouldnt be suprised if we see in three months "WWE has come to terms of the release of goldust, we wish him the best in his future endeavonours".
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Goldust Signs With WWE   Goldust Signs With WWE Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:59 am

Yay for the return of Goldust!
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Goldust Signs With WWE   Goldust Signs With WWE Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:48 am

I'm not opposed to Goldust. I AM opposed to Goldust taking away from airtime that other people should probably be getting... though I would much rather see Goldust vs. Santino than Honky Tonk Man. Honky Tonk Man has bored me...
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Goldust Signs With WWE   Goldust Signs With WWE Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:08 am

Dustin Rhodes in this day and age sucks. He's overweight, broken down, slow, boring and nobody really cares about him. In TNA, he was a weird rat-obsessed panda and now he's back in WWE as a homoerotic gold freak. We've seen it before in the 90s and around 03. It was fun then but now, I want to see new guys like DiBiase and Sydal get the air time. Goldust is a good character but it's 2008 now, he passed his prime at least three years ago and will be released within a few months.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Goldust Signs With WWE   Goldust Signs With WWE Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:13 pm

The Omega Dog STL wrote:
I don't like this idea one bit...I mean c'mon. They resigned D-Lo Brown...he got a 3 match push and hasn't been on tv since. Now you're going to resign someone who before Cyber Sunday there last WWE apperance was helping Jonathan Coachman against Batista? And he then goes to TNA to run the same damn gimmick except fine tuned just a bit? Dammit man what the hell are these guys thinking.....

D'Lo Brown's off screen because he's injured right now.

With his father running the FCW development territory and his young brother being part in one of the hottest tag teams on the roster at the moment, it seemingly was an easy decision to resign Dustin Rhodes and bring back the Goldust character. I believe that he has a better shot at success (again) because he'll actually be in a gimmick that made him a marketable name in the business. In TNA, everyone knew that Black Reign was at worst a ripoff of "The Artist Formerly Known as Goldust" and at best, a toned-down version of Goldust. So, the comparison was inevitable and it was only a matter of time before he would soon be put on the shelves.

In all honesty, I don't know how long he will stay on-screen but I would not be shocked if his signing has more to it than we know about. Given all the experience he had in the business, I'm pretty sure that Vince is strongly considering using him backstage as a road agent or to help out the trainees in FCW with his father. So, before crying wolf here, just look at the big picture. Goldust's signing makes more sense when you see the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Goldust Signs With WWE   Goldust Signs With WWE Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:18 pm

I guess he could do some stupid stuff with Santino on Raw for a bit and then go to training the younger guys. It's good to have him around just in case they need him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldust Signs With WWE   Goldust Signs With WWE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goldust Signs With WWE
Page 1 of 1