chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE Superstar Released ...

Go down 
+3
Y2J X
stl311
C-Makaveli
7 posters
AuthorMessage
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

WWE Superstar Released ... Empty
PostSubject: WWE Superstar Released ...   WWE Superstar Released ... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:20 pm

Its Super Crazy ... whats that you dont care either ?
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Released ...   WWE Superstar Released ... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:46 pm

Well, he never got much tv time yet he was one of the most athletic superstars in the WWE...if he goes to AAA again he will be a star.

But if it were me I'd just retire right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Released ...   WWE Superstar Released ... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:46 pm

WWE didn't release him he quit...

Quote :
source: Wrestling Observer Newsltter

SmackDown wrestler Super Crazy (real name Francisco Pantoja Islas) reportedly quit the company at a show this past week.

It came out of nowhere, and he was said to be unhappy with his status in the company. He's been been promised pushes a number of times, but they've never materialized.

Senior Vice President of Talent Relations John Laurinaitis didn't take the news too well. Laurinaitis told Islas, "Do you know how many wrestlers in Mexico want to be here?"

Islas was telling friends that despite his low-level position with the company, he was happy with the pay, but unhappy with his job.

Should WWE release Islas, he is eligible to collect three months of pay without working due to the non-compete clause, but he's willing to waive it because he simply wants to wrestle to the best of his ability. If he waives the non-compete clause, he is still not able to go to TNA for 90 days, but that's probably not his goal anyway.

In an update to this story, WWE released a statement on the company website this afternoon acknowledging his departure from the company.
Back to top Go down
Joshua.2009
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Joshua.2009

Male Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Released ...   WWE Superstar Released ... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:06 pm

^ I was about to put this in here.
This is very low of WWE:
"Do you know how many wrestlers in Mexico want to be here?"
The point is that he was a great wrestler and they did not use him like they said that the would. They need to use there talent better. Super Crazy should have been on TV.
Back to top Go down
Http://WWW.WWE.COM
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Released ...   WWE Superstar Released ... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:39 pm

I never really found him entertaining.
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Released ...   WWE Superstar Released ... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:56 pm

I think Super Crazy was very entertaining. The Mexicools were big on me when all three were around. I'm sad to see him go, but glad to see him pursue happiness.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Released ...   WWE Superstar Released ... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:02 pm

OMG super Crazy Released .. No suprise.

Ohh well, At least my lawns might Finally get mowed. Either way AAA is the best promotion for him were he can work with similar talent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstar Released ...   WWE Superstar Released ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE Superstar Released ...
Page 1 of 1