chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RAW Superstar Released

Go down 
+10
K.Smoke
Y2J X
Sykesy
CMHL_Is_Legend
Inah
DJ Hipp
Ex-Mattitude Follower
babaganoosh
Ashley
Geronimo
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Geronimo
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-12-10

RAW Superstar Released Empty
PostSubject: RAW Superstar Released   RAW Superstar Released Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:07 pm

WWE.com posted the following message this afternoon:

Snitsky released

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of Raw Superstar Gene Snitsky as of today, December 11. WWE wishes Gene the best in all future endeavors.

Snitsky had been with WWE since October 2003, when WWE officials sent him to Ohio Valley Wrestling following an impressive RAW dark match. He made his WWE TV debut a year later, wrestling Kane on Monday Night RAW.

His bio page has already been removed from WWE.com.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Female Number of posts : 2536
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: RAW Superstar Released   RAW Superstar Released Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:10 pm

Interesting. They don't warn of these things. But ever since he was knocked out of the tournament, he was pretty much useless.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: RAW Superstar Released   RAW Superstar Released Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:17 pm

About damn time. He should've been the first to be realeased out of all the recent guys that were dumped.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: RAW Superstar Released   RAW Superstar Released Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:18 pm

Yay! Snitsky always sucked, I'm just surprised he lasted so long. Finger's crossed TNA don't sign him although I don't think even they are that desperate...
Back to top Go down
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

Male Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: RAW Superstar Released   RAW Superstar Released Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:27 pm

That sucks. I like Snitsky.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: RAW Superstar Released   RAW Superstar Released Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:23 pm

Aha! Finally.
Back to top Go down
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
CMHL_Is_Legend

Male Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: RAW Superstar Released   RAW Superstar Released Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:03 pm

WOOOOOOOO! Finally he's gone!
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: RAW Superstar Released   RAW Superstar Released Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:34 pm

THANK THE FUCKING LORD

He was so bad i could smell him through my TV Razz

Nah im so glad he is off my Tv screen thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: RAW Superstar Released   RAW Superstar Released Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:36 pm

Sykesy wrote:
THANK THE FUCKING LORD

He was so bad i could smell him through my TV Razz

Nah im so glad he is off my Tv screen thats for sure.

Chances are he wouldn't be on your Tv screen if he wasn't released. Anyways, You're first sentence sums it up perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: RAW Superstar Released   RAW Superstar Released Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:38 pm

LMAO So true, But just knowing he could pop up anytime was bad enough.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: RAW Superstar Released   RAW Superstar Released Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:00 pm

Finger's crossed TNA don't sign him although I don't think even they are that desperate...[/quote] You can pretty much guarantee that he will be on TNA the question is whether or not he uses the same gimmick. I can't really see him using anything else since he's no to athletic which is probably why he was let go. TNA is that desperate and anyone who wants to defend them on this will eat crow next year when they see Snit there.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: RAW Superstar Released   RAW Superstar Released Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 3:28 am

Shocking. I thought he was ready to receive a push of jobbing to Hornswoggle...
Back to top Go down
money
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
money

Male Number of posts : 1057
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: RAW Superstar Released   RAW Superstar Released Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:23 am

About Time. I was wondering why he hadn't been released with all the rest of the guys.
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: RAW Superstar Released   RAW Superstar Released Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:06 am

BEAST wrote:
Finger's crossed TNA don't sign him although I don't think even they are that desperate...
You can pretty much guarantee that he will be on TNA the question is whether or not he uses the same gimmick. I can't really see him using anything else since he's no to athletic which is probably why he was let go. TNA is that desperate and anyone who wants to defend them on this will eat crow next year when they see Snit there.[/quote]

I doubt hell go to TNA, he doesnt really fit in with anything they do there. They have one resident monster and i think the only need one. They may snap up people needlessly but i cant see them signing Snit especially after the rumors of a budget cut.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: RAW Superstar Released   RAW Superstar Released Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:20 am

Abyss has lost monster status. He is no good as a face. Snitsky could even duel with him. Plus TNA expects to lose some quality wrestlers in the near future. And they don't have to offer him a big contract because he can't really get one anywhere else. A lot of the Jap leagues are complaining about the large influx of wrestlers coming to them after being cut by the WWE. There is no other place for him unless he chooses another career. And TNA since they will be getting him cheap can't really afford to turn him down since he can help. Imagine an angle with him not joining front line but targeting the MEM. He can be teamed with Abyss or Rhino in matches. I think he could be their Kane. They'll make it work.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: RAW Superstar Released   RAW Superstar Released Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:54 pm

This has been coming for a while now. I wasn't a fan of the guy, but nobody should lose their job, so good luck to him for the future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: RAW Superstar Released   RAW Superstar Released Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:25 am

In the end its just business. Like you said you wasn't a fan of the guy and thats the problem he couldn't draw.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: RAW Superstar Released   RAW Superstar Released Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:18 pm

YES!!!!!! Awesome news! He was so useless
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: RAW Superstar Released   RAW Superstar Released Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:04 am

I'm bugging here thinking that he must of really been hated for this thread to have so many replies to it. It just goes to show that his release was a great decision.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAW Superstar Released   RAW Superstar Released Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RAW Superstar Released
Page 1 of 1