chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hogan turns down visit to the troops

Go down 
+6
Sykesy
CMHL_Is_Legend
babaganoosh
DJ Hipp
Ex-Mattitude Follower
K.Smoke
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Hogan turns down visit to the troops Empty
PostSubject: Hogan turns down visit to the troops   Hogan turns down visit to the troops Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:07 am

Submitted by Michael Bluth on December 3, 2008 - 3:32pm

-- Vince McMahon contacted Hulk Hogan within the last two months about appearing on WWE's upcoming Tribute to the Troops show in Iraq. Hogan turned down the offer for various reasons. Vince has pitched the idea to Hogan several times over the years and Hogan turns him down every time. One of the main reasons Hogan declined the offer is that his divorce has been described as a "full-time job" for him. (Source: Prowrestling. net)

Last edited by BEAST on Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Hogan turns down visit to the troops   Hogan turns down visit to the troops Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:54 am

Nah, a divorce ain't a full-time job. I would know from my own parents. But it's tough, that's for sure.

Although if Hogan has declined many times, it just shows he's too lazy to do it unless he's getting a massive pay packet.
Back to top Go down
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

Male Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Hogan turns down visit to the troops   Hogan turns down visit to the troops Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:22 pm

I dont think its him being lazy, Hogan is a busy man, especially right now.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: Hogan turns down visit to the troops   Hogan turns down visit to the troops Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:27 pm

The Bandit wrote:

But he hasn't done it for like years... he had time to do SummerSlam and 'Mania.
Back to top Go down
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

Male Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Hogan turns down visit to the troops   Hogan turns down visit to the troops Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:31 pm

Mattitude Followerâ„¢ wrote:
The Bandit wrote:

But he hasn't done it for like years... he had time to do SummerSlam and 'Mania.

Why would he do summerslam and mania? I'm thinkin he only would accept on Tribute to the Troops.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: Hogan turns down visit to the troops   Hogan turns down visit to the troops Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:46 pm

^ He did SummerSlam and 'Mania in 05 and 06 I believe. And according to that report, Vince has been asking him to do the Iraq show for years...
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Hogan turns down visit to the troops   Hogan turns down visit to the troops Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:33 pm

Maybe Hogan is against the war. Not to say he's against the troops, but if he made the trip it would certainly make him look like he's in support of what's going on.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Hogan turns down visit to the troops   Hogan turns down visit to the troops Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:56 am

Its also possible that Hogan is just not feeling the WWE right now. Vince and Hogan have been having some disputes as of late over this Celebrity Wrestling. Vince think that it damages wrestling credibility and Hogan said the Vinces Son in Law (HHH) reigning as champion is damaging wrestling credibility. Maybe Hogan is refusing because its the WWE thats hosting it.
Back to top Go down
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
CMHL_Is_Legend

Male Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Hogan turns down visit to the troops   Hogan turns down visit to the troops Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:39 pm

Probably because of the Vince vs. Hogan conflict thing
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Hogan turns down visit to the troops   Hogan turns down visit to the troops Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:42 pm

I disagree Baba, I think Hogan is just a prick and doesnt give a shit about anyone else but himself. If Austin goes (Who doesnt support the war) then i think Hogan could.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Hogan turns down visit to the troops   Hogan turns down visit to the troops Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:36 am

I agree I think Hogan only cares about what will benefit him. If he new he could get some kind benefit out of it he would go
Back to top Go down
money
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
money

Male Number of posts : 1057
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Hogan turns down visit to the troops   Hogan turns down visit to the troops Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:59 am

Hogan will only go if there is a big fat envolope full of cash in it for him.
Back to top Go down
Hornywoggle
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan
Hornywoggle

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Hogan turns down visit to the troops   Hogan turns down visit to the troops Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:18 am

I dont like Hogan
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Hogan turns down visit to the troops   Hogan turns down visit to the troops Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:51 pm

I'm not going to go as far as to say that I don't like Hogan I became a fan of his after a long dislike and hoping to see him lose during his reign. Much like Cena haters are now thats why I'm not mad at them. But I just think that some people see the whole world as business and he's one of those people. He did a lot for wrestling and I respect it. Just think that to turn down the visit to the troops who a lot of them don't support the war themselves, is wrong of him. First off its an opportunity. I mean I know he did it a lot of times already but.... Anyway I just think his beef with Vince should be put aside for worthy causes and this is a worthy cause. Don't get me wrong. Vince stands a chance of gaining from Hogans brief venture with him also and he probably on ask to get that gain and to defame Hogan. But in situations like this if your in Hogan's shoes you go despite all thats going on. I'm Muslim and I'm against the war but I would of went. This people are fighting for us....And I'm one of us.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Hogan turns down visit to the troops   Hogan turns down visit to the troops Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:31 pm

HMMMM Maybe Hogan just doesnt want to go? Vince can't force him to go
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Hogan turns down visit to the troops   Hogan turns down visit to the troops Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:49 pm

Blueberry wrote:
HMMMM Maybe Hogan just doesnt want to go? Vince can't force him to go

Geez, thanks for the insightfulness *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Blueberry
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Hogan turns down visit to the troops   Hogan turns down visit to the troops Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:25 pm

UM! do u have a problem with all my posts? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Hogan turns down visit to the troops   Hogan turns down visit to the troops Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:26 pm

No not all, Just the ones which reveal the obvious or have the LOL smiliey at the end. Wait that is all of them, nevermind Razz
Back to top Go down
Blueberry
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Hogan turns down visit to the troops   Hogan turns down visit to the troops Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:32 pm

So what if I state the obvious? Im posting my thoughts on certain topics.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: Hogan turns down visit to the troops   Hogan turns down visit to the troops Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:34 pm

Blueberry wrote:
So what if I state the obvious? Im posting my thoughts on certain topics.

Or trying to post a load of times so people don't think you're here just to advertise your site.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Hogan turns down visit to the troops   Hogan turns down visit to the troops Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:36 pm

Nice JOb MF, You took the words out of my head ... Again
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Hogan turns down visit to the troops   Hogan turns down visit to the troops Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:37 pm

Getting back on topic. Personally, I don't really mind Hogan not going since I don't want to see him but, I don't see why he would turn down getting a chance to say thanks to people who put thier lifes on the line for him.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Hogan turns down visit to the troops   Hogan turns down visit to the troops Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:38 pm

WOW! Sorry for actually having free time and visiting a site and posting. U guys do not know me to make these accusations Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Hogan turns down visit to the troops   Hogan turns down visit to the troops Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:41 pm

Actually i kind of do Blueberry. ive seen what you do. you spam then leave
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Hogan turns down visit to the troops   Hogan turns down visit to the troops Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:43 pm

Blueberry wrote:
WOW! Sorry for actually having free time and visiting a site and posting. U guys do not know me to make these accusations Rolling Eyes

The accusations are made from the fact that one of the first post you made was asking were the promot your site thread was. Since most of your posts have been quick one or two lines stating the obvious or tiny thoughts, it's pretty understanderable how they could come to that accusation. Anyway, I don't see what this has to do with Hogan and Troops so back on topic...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogan turns down visit to the troops   Hogan turns down visit to the troops Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogan turns down visit to the troops
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next