chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hogan turns down visit to the troops

Go down 
+6
Sykesy
CMHL_Is_Legend
babaganoosh
DJ Hipp
Ex-Mattitude Follower
K.Smoke
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Hogan turns down visit to the troops - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogan turns down visit to the troops   Hogan turns down visit to the troops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:43 pm

Blueberry wrote:
WOW! Sorry for actually having free time and visiting a site and posting. U guys do not know me to make these accusations Rolling Eyes

The accusations are made from the fact that one of the first post you made was asking were the promot your site thread was. Since most of your posts have been quick one or two lines stating the obvious or tiny thoughts, it's pretty understanderable how they could come to that accusation. Anyway, I don't see what this has to do with Hogan and Troops so back on topic...
Back to top Go down
Blueberry
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Hogan turns down visit to the troops   Hogan turns down visit to the troops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:44 pm

Well I just wanted to post my link^^^ Is that a crime?

UH! I post as much as I can then come back weeks later. WHY? because I have a life Rolling Eyes

Anyways im done arguing! Back on topic! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Hogan turns down visit to the troops   Hogan turns down visit to the troops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:46 pm

Blueberry wrote:

UH! I post as much as I can then come back weeks later. WHY? because I have a life Rolling Eyes

If there is one thing i hate it is Liars.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Hogan turns down visit to the troops   Hogan turns down visit to the troops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:49 pm

^ Niiiiiiiiice. Anyway, enough. If anyone replies off topic again in this thread, they will be suspended for a day or so. If you want to continue this argument, make a thread in the feud section.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Hogan turns down visit to the troops   Hogan turns down visit to the troops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:33 am

Yeah, but the theme is why. Everyone should be jumping at this op.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Hogan turns down visit to the troops   Hogan turns down visit to the troops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:24 pm

BEAST wrote:
Yeah, but the theme is why. Everyone should be jumping at this op.

Agreed. Tribute to the Troops in my opinion should be the one show were you put differences aside and money is the main factor in it. I guess Hogan just doesn't see it that way.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Hogan turns down visit to the troops   Hogan turns down visit to the troops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:39 pm

Yeah, thats one angle or it could be that hogan has his own plans to advertise his show using a tribute to the troops theme. I'm not playing devils advocates, I believe that all differences should be put to the side for this event. My question is why so I'm throwing out scenarios.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogan turns down visit to the troops   Hogan turns down visit to the troops - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogan turns down visit to the troops
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2