chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite ECW Wrestler

Go down 
+3
money
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Sykesy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Favorite ECW Wrestler Empty
PostSubject: Favorite ECW Wrestler   Favorite ECW Wrestler Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:20 pm

well recently ive been wathing a crap load of ecw dvds from wrestlepalooza to hardcore heaven and some youtube stuff.So im gonna have quite a large list.

1.Terry Funk....Mainly because he made the NWA bit of ecw.He made the extreme attitude of it before shane done what he did.Also he would come back once and a while and still put on top matches and help heyman push talent like stevie richards and others.He deserves alot of respect for that.

2.Shane douglas...I(n my opinioon he is the badd ass of ECW.He was talented,aggro and funny. His persona of the franchise i believe really made him who he is today and i believe the greatest supertstar to hold the ECW TV title.

3.Sandman..... Personally im not a fan he puts on second rate matches but if it wasnt for sandman austin wouldnt be who he is today. Everytime sandman came down to the ring it was exiting even though youve seen it one hundred times.I really respect sandman for one thing though and that is help push tommy dreamer especially in the singapore cane match.

4.Tommy dreamer.....The pretty boy hehehehe.No but seriously dreamer was never used in ECW to his full potential and i think that was one of the mistakes ecw made.With his raven fued they should have given dreamer some falls against him but none the less a great ecw champ and a great talent to ecws roster.

5.The pitbulls....Easily my favourite team of ECW.They were powerhouses and were great champs.I dont remember from all the matches ive watched that the pitbulls had a second rate match.

6.The eliminators....I havent seen that much of kronus and saturn as a team i would of seen probably about 5 matches but these guys can fight.They have a sick finisher and put on great matches from what ive seen.

7.RVD...He had some great matches with jerry lynn and others.He carried all the titles well and put on soem of the greatest matches in ECW history.

8.The tazmaniac heheh....That was a sad gimmick but when he was taz he was the ebst ecw had to offer.Taz wouldnt bow to no body wheather it was BAM BAM or Sabu he wouyld step up and prove himself.Also i believe him and dreamer were the most loyal to ECW and they should be respected for that.Greatest FTW champion ever lol.

Honourable mentions:

Sabu
2Cold scorpio
Jericho
Mysterio
Pshcosis
Austin
BWO
Raven
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Favorite ECW Wrestler   Favorite ECW Wrestler Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:38 pm

Raven, Sabu and The Eliminators. No need for anyone else really, those four were the shit back in the original ECW. The Raven gimmick is the most original and entertaining ever in my opinion, Levy's wrestling is pretty decent too. Sabu is so innovative and fun to watch, I guess I could mention RVD too. The Eliminators were so exciting, performing really high risk stuff with large builds. New Jack was cool too, I love his promos.

EDIT: Why Austin? He was in ECW for like 5 months and did pretty much nothing but cut an average promo and have a few hardcore matches with Sandman and Whipwreck. Plus in my opinion, Shane Douglas is really overrated by ECW fans. He was always an average performer in my eyes with good mic work and that's it.
Back to top Go down
money
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
money

Male Number of posts : 1057
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Favorite ECW Wrestler   Favorite ECW Wrestler Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:07 am

Tazz was my favorite on ECW. Now ECW has no one I like. It's extremely Boring.
Back to top Go down
Soldier Awesome
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
Soldier Awesome

Male Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Favorite ECW Wrestler   Favorite ECW Wrestler Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:54 am

Surprised you didn't put Cactus Jack in that list or give him an honorable mention
Back to top Go down
http://www.epwperth.com/
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

Male Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Favorite ECW Wrestler   Favorite ECW Wrestler Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:32 pm

Sandman, Sabu, Raven, Credible, Dudleyz(mainly Bubba and Dvon)

Big Daddy V, Mark Henry, Marcus Cor Von from the new ECW
Back to top Go down
MizRoXxi
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
MizRoXxi

Female Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Favorite ECW Wrestler   Favorite ECW Wrestler Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:01 pm

From the old Ecw...
Team 3D
Rob Van Dam
Sabu
Tazz
The Sandman
Tommy Dreamer
Justin Credible
Raven
From the New Ecw
Jack Swagger
Evan Bourne
Miz
Morrison
Back to top Go down
+matty
Wrestling Student
Wrestling Student

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Favorite ECW Wrestler   Favorite ECW Wrestler Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:44 pm

I really enjoyed the old/bad ass ECW back in the day...

Rhino, Raven, THe Sandman, Cactus Jack, Terry Funk, Tazz, RVD, Sabu, Team 3D, Tommy Dreamer and Credible were all great wrestlers and bad asses...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite ECW Wrestler   Favorite ECW Wrestler Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite ECW Wrestler
Page 1 of 1