chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS"

Go down 
+4
Y2J X
DJ Hipp
Ashley
K.Smoke
8 posters
AuthorMessage
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS" Empty
PostSubject: I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS"   I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:48 am

ProWrestling.Net reports

John Morrison and The Miz defeated CM Punk and Kofi Kingston to win the World Tag Team Championship. The title change took place at the WWE house show event in Hamilton, Ont.

I didn't report it as a spoiler because it was a house show and not a up coming event. This is the second time I heard of a belt changing hands at a house show during my life time. Once I remember that the IC title changed hands at a house show. I guess that this is the prelude to CM Punks IC reign. You heard it here first at Beast reporting studios. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Female Number of posts : 2536
Registration date : 2008-11-21

I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS" Empty
PostSubject: Re: I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS"   I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:24 pm

Nice. Well, once the OVW Womens Championships changed hands at a house show. Alicia Fox def. Beth Pheonix, but lost it the day after. And this is at WWE.com currently
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS"   I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:33 pm

Oh are they talking about the tag belt changing hands also? Cool I was scared that it was just a rumor.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Female Number of posts : 2536
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS"   I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:35 pm

On WWE.com it showed the two wearing belts.

Click Here for Pictures.
Back to top Go down
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

Male Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS"   I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:39 pm

nah you dont really deserve that award, I saw this on another forum first, so meh.

I dont like miz and morrison, they are lame.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS"   I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:43 pm

The Bandit wrote:
nah you dont really deserve that award, I saw this on another forum first, so meh.

We don't believe you you need more people!

Look at the time I posted it. 11:48 am and you come on at 2:42 pm saying you saw it first. That's soooo Laaaammmmeee!
Back to top Go down
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

PostSubject: Re: I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS"   I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:44 pm

BEAST wrote:
The Bandit wrote:

We don't believe you you need more people!

Look at the time I posted it. 11:48 am and you come on at 2:42 pm saying you saw it first. That's soooo Laaaammmmeee!

No I said I saw it on ANOTHER forum, meaning someone else posted this on a different forum, last night. Razz
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS"   I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:47 pm

No I said I saw it on ANOTHER forum, meaning someone else posted this on a different forum, last night. Razz[/quote]

What forum is that.
Back to top Go down
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

PostSubject: Re: I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS"   I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:54 pm

BEAST wrote:

What forum is that.

The Open House.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS"   I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:15 pm

BEAST wrote:
ProWrestling.Net reports

John Morrison and The Miz defeated CM Punk and Kofi Kingston to win the World Tag Team Championship. The title change took place at the WWE house show event in Hamilton, Ont.

I didn't report it as a spoiler because it was a house show and not a up coming event. This is the second time I heard of a belt changing hands at a house show during my life time. Once I remember that the IC title changed hands at a house show. I guess that this is the prelude to CM Punks IC reign. You heard it here first at Beast reporting studios. lol!

The also had Paul London and Brain Kendrick win and lose the Tag Championships during house shows.

That being said, yep, Punk is going to win the IC championship. I'm kind of glad that Miz and Morrison are champions because all it means is they won't break up as quickly. Although that can't be too far off now...
Back to top Go down
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
CMHL_Is_Legend

Male Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS"   I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:34 pm

Wooooooo!

Those 2 are hilarious and I'm glad they got the titles back!
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS"   I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS" Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:18 pm

I missed london and Kendrick losing it a house show. It explains much though. But notice how WWE did this right before Armageddon. Only hard core fans know this before the Armageddon match.
Back to top Go down
money
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
money

Male Number of posts : 1057
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS"   I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS" Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:51 am

Good. I was getting tierd of Punk and Kingston being the Tag Team Champions.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS"   I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS" Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:28 am

Were they really tag team champions. I think it was done to boost CM Punks stats. They hardly ever had a tag team fight. Never fought at a main event for the belts. They did this same thing to Cena and Batista to pad their stats. The IC reign that Punk is about to have will be the same. To pad his stats because sooner or later he has to return to a World title push picture. You always see this with wrestlers now adays.
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS"   I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS" Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:19 pm

Wow, this thread got off-topic a lot...

Anyway, I hate the fact that the titles changed hands at a house show. Miz and Morrison winning tag titles should be a televised event. They're the best tag team in the WWE right now, and deserve another good run with the titles before Morrison skyrockets into success.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS"   I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:17 am

I just think they didn't want you to guess that CM Punk was going to win the tournament until its was too late. I called it though. Most people thought he wouldn't make it this far just because he was the tag team champion. Then you kind of thought that maybe it would be Kofi against Punk. They pulled off an excellent smoke screen on us. I love the fact that it changed at a house event because it just makes it so that they have more avenues to work. It make the house show more important to pay attention to.
Back to top Go down
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS"   I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:56 pm

I'm glad Miz and Morrison won the tag titles again because they're entertaining. I would just have prefereed seeing it live.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

PostSubject: Re: I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS"   I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:41 pm

Yeah, I agree they should have a seperate viewing for house shows. Or maybe they put out a dvd in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS"   I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I deserve the scoop of the week award for posting this "NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS"
Page 1 of 1