chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tara Reid goes to Rehab

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Tara Reid goes to Rehab Empty
PostSubject: Tara Reid goes to Rehab   Tara Reid goes to Rehab Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:41 am

Sometime actress Tara Reid has officially checked into rehab, after a career characterised by a love for partying hard.
The 33-year-old "has checked herself into Promises Treatment Center," read her rep's statement.

"We appreciate your respect to her and her family's privacy at this time."

No word on what Tara will be treated for in the clinic - but well done to her for seeking help - just a few months ago she claimed to be merely a 'social' drinker.

When People asked her in October if she ever felt tempted to go back to her wild partying ways, Tara replied: "No. I've done it. Trust me. I've done enough for a lifetime of everything.

"I've had a great time. I partied. I had fun. I ate and drank whatever. I dated a million guys, but I'm so happy with where I'm at right now. I don't need to do anything anymore."

Source: MSN.com
Back to top Go down

Tara Reid goes to Rehab
Page 1 of 1