chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NHL Western Conference ASG voting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

NHL Western Conference ASG voting Empty
PostSubject: NHL Western Conference ASG voting   NHL Western Conference ASG voting Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:27 pm

Quote :
NEW YORK -- Former Norris Trophy winners Scott Niedermayer, Nicklas Lidstrom and Chris Pronger are in a tight battle for a spot in the NHL all-star game starting lineup.

As of Tuesday morning, Anaheim's Niedermayer was slightly ahead of Detroit's Lidstrom and Ducks teammate Pronger for the second-highest voting total among Western Conference defencemen.

Chicago's Brian Campbell has all but locked up the other spot on the blue-line with a lead of nearly 80,000 votes.

With three days of voting left, Niedermayer had 532,702 votes with Lidstrom at 526,555 and Pronger at 523,113.

In goal, Anaheim's Jean-Sebastien Giguere led Vancouver's Roberto Luongo by approximately 60,000 votes while Blackhawks Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews continued to be the pace-setters up front, with Anaheim's Ryan Getzlaf opening a large lead over Detroit's Marian Hossa for the third and final starting forward spot.

Voting closes Friday. The all-star game is set for Jan. 25 in Montreal.
I say Lidstrom should be taking the other starting spot. In terms of forwards, I love to see the 2 Blackhawks doing it big. I drafted a bunch of Blackhawks at the start of the season for my fantasy team because I envisioned great things from them this year, and they haven't disappointed at all so far.
Back to top Go down

NHL Western Conference ASG voting
Page 1 of 1