chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Details on NXT Season 2 - Duration, Voting & More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Details on NXT Season 2 - Duration, Voting & More Empty
PostSubject: Details on NXT Season 2 - Duration, Voting & More   Details on NXT Season 2 - Duration, Voting & More Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:25 pm

Quote :

Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

- WWE has announced that the new season of NXT on SyFy will last 12 weeks. The first fan vote will take place in 3 weeks and the first Rookie elimination will take place in 6 weeks. Fans will be able to vote for the next “breakout WWE Superstar” on the WWE website. The other votes will come from the NXT Pros.

I like the quicker season. The only thing that concerns me about that is it will not give the Rookies much TV time, but I think it is easy to tell if they have it or not. I can tell you right now how I want to be voted off first, Percy Watson and then Titus O'neal.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Details on NXT Season 2 - Duration, Voting & More   Details on NXT Season 2 - Duration, Voting & More Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:28 pm

I haven't watched the show yet but I will do over the next few days. I like the concept and some of the pairings of pros and rookies looked interesting. The fan vote is a good addition to the show, I like that.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Details on NXT Season 2 - Duration, Voting & More   Details on NXT Season 2 - Duration, Voting & More Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:37 pm

Here is my top 3 contenders for the next NXT Winner. 1.Kaval because he has the most expirence and skill. 2. Michael McGillicutty (FCW's Joe Hennig) because he has the look and the pedegree. 3 Alex Reily, because his mic skills are already very good and he has the Miz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Details on NXT Season 2 - Duration, Voting & More   Details on NXT Season 2 - Duration, Voting & More Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Details on NXT Season 2 - Duration, Voting & More
Page 1 of 1