chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do people not know Wrestling is fake. These people dont like Hardy anymore

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Dagger
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Black Dagger

Male Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Do people not know Wrestling is fake. These people dont like Hardy anymore Empty
PostSubject: Do people not know Wrestling is fake. These people dont like Hardy anymore   Do people not know Wrestling is fake. These people dont like Hardy anymore Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:34 pm

These are some random fan reactions posted on Matt Hardy's official MySpace page. Don't these people know that wrestling is fake?!?

"I have never... been more upset.. with anything... then what I saw you do Matt... I never thought you turn on your brother like that... the was low man... very low... You're better than that! Or so I thought... you are and still are one my favorite wrestlers Matt... but I... I have no more words for you... *Shakes head*"

"Nobody likes u u were just a jealous bitch and had to go and take jeffs hard work awayfrom him i understand that is a storyline but really deep down u wanted to do it for ages everyone was always chanting jeff not matt all i have to say is that after all your brother went throught to get that title u take it away from him and u even go far enough to hurt him (Survivor series, Car accedent, and pyro) after jeff you were my favorite (i kno ur always put after jeff but who gives a flying f***) but for real u can go f*** ur self and maybe then u will see it from my piont of view c u later u f***ing ass bag"

"Im still in shock from what happend tonight. But i support you. Even if you left Jeff lying on his back and costing him the wwe title. You are still my second favorite"

"Matt, Please tell me you didn't double cross Jeff? He's your brother for God's sake. Blood is thicker then titles. He's your family even long after your wrestling career. A punk can cheap shot. After meeting you July 08. I thought you were a right upstanding young man. I am sad."

"WTF, Matt you attack your own brother, def. not cool. I would never attack my own brother. Not a good way to start turning heel. You better have a good explanation to Jeff and the WWE Universe. Is it because you lost your rematch and you did not want your brother to be the only one with a title? Not sure how many fans you will lose because of this terrible incident."

And perhaps the best of them all...
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Female Number of posts : 2536
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Do people not know Wrestling is fake. These people dont like Hardy anymore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do people not know Wrestling is fake. These people dont like Hardy anymore   Do people not know Wrestling is fake. These people dont like Hardy anymore Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:10 pm

oh wow..probably 14 or 15 year olds. It is probably signalling a heel turn for Matt.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Do people not know Wrestling is fake. These people dont like Hardy anymore   Do people not know Wrestling is fake. These people dont like Hardy anymore Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:25 pm

Ashley Rosalina wrote:
oh wow..probably 14 or 15 year olds. It is probably signalling a heel turn for Matt.

Ohh Yep, It cant be 16 year olds because your 16 Ey!

This would of been done by a bunch of 12 year old's who dont understand that off Screen there brothers. They think Wrestling is real life ... Shame!
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Do people not know Wrestling is fake. These people dont like Hardy anymore   Do people not know Wrestling is fake. These people dont like Hardy anymore Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:28 pm

That or it is just some people who like getting into wrestling and like to pretend they are talking to Matt Hardy the character and find it fun to post comments like that. It's almost like you are communicating with the show. One of them said heel so that one probably knows it is fake but still wants to just get lost in wrestling. It's a lot more fun that way anyway. Instead of analyzing it for each hold and to sit back and just follow the show like a little kid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do people not know Wrestling is fake. These people dont like Hardy anymore   Do people not know Wrestling is fake. These people dont like Hardy anymore Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do people not know Wrestling is fake. These people dont like Hardy anymore
Page 1 of 1