chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CGS! is dead

Go down 
+8
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Manu Soldier
tnalockdownfan
babaganoosh
Ashley
stl311
StuffOfLegends
Sykesy
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

CGS! is dead Empty
PostSubject: CGS! is dead   CGS! is dead Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:58 pm

Just thought id make a post on this. CGS to me is officially dead. More then half our active members have not been connected in the last 24 hours. But there are a few people to blame for this;

Myself: The constant feuds became a bit of a disaster which lead to the downfall (Well a contribution at least).

Bandit: Read as i said about myself.

And of course the main Colporate. Affliction.

See Affliction, This just shows how much of an Idiot you are. You stated i was the 'poison' Of the forum but were you looking in a mirror when you said this. Seriously, You killed CGS so congrats. The main part was you fucking up the efed. I always knew you couldn't do it and i was right. You had 20 days to fix up a massive fuck up, That week you gave SEZ Carnage you were online the whole week. Was it really that hard. Your shit and you not only killed the E fed but CGS. The E fed was the core of CGS so congrats Affy

Farewell Guys, I wont be active but ill log on every now and then.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

CGS! is dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: CGS! is dead   CGS! is dead Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:30 pm

Yeah I haven't been active for forever. Guess it's my fault in all this too. I doubt it's just the feuds that did it. Bandit left cause he was fed up with the E-fed. I haven't signed on cause I haven't had a match to RP for, which is why I usually come online and I don't know about other people. I haven't even been busy. lol Seriously just started up the E-fed again and I'll be here. CGS is a zombie anyway. You can't escape it. 4 years from now I'll be reading this and laughing at how my predicition came true while sipping Jack Daniels and reminiscing. Seriously people should post more but I am sure there are others just like me who can care less for CGS right now and got more important things to worry about. You can't pinpoint this on anyone except for the people not posting. And well I am one of them.

By the way you're all like the feuds contributed to it blah blah blah. So what do you do? You make a topic in the feud thread. lol Just seemed... ironic?

Last edited by StuffOfLegends on Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

CGS! is dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: CGS! is dead   CGS! is dead Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:31 pm

CGS is not dead, if CGS was dead we wouldn't have people posting. There is nobody to blame in this matter, school always gets in the way on forums. We still have loyal members, good members that come on. We have Inah, Baba, SOL, MF, TNALDF, TRF, and Y2J X. Here is the thing, we all love CGS.

Lets be honest, some of our funnest forum moments were here. Where else could Baba be such a perv? Where could my attitude become one of the best articles on CGS? Where could you find just as many chicks as dudes? CGS.

Last time CGS died, it died because we sat on our asses and didn't save it. It died because we had users who didn't give a shit about the product. Not this time. We have a mod team in place that could give Steven Hawkins a boner. We have Admins that have more experince then Pam Anderson has silicone. We have VIPs that set a higher level for this forum.

We could sit here and play the blame game, or we can be active and make this the best damn forum we can. I'm not going to quit, I know my Originals aren't going to quit, so dammit lets not play the blame game, let's turn this forum into something everyone can be proud of, something that we all love.

Who is with me here?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

CGS! is dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: CGS! is dead   CGS! is dead Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:34 pm

stl311 wrote:
We have a mod team in place that could give Steven Hawkins a boner. We have Admins that have more experince then Pam Anderson has silicone. We have VIPs that set a higher level for this forum.

You have a way with words man.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

CGS! is dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: CGS! is dead   CGS! is dead Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:37 pm

StuffOfLegends wrote:
stl311 wrote:
We have a mod team in place that could give Steven Hawkins a boner. We have Admins that have more experince then Pam Anderson has silicone. We have VIPs that set a higher level for this forum.

You have a way with words man.

Hell it might motivate someone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Female Number of posts : 2536
Registration date : 2008-11-21

CGS! is dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: CGS! is dead   CGS! is dead Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:47 pm

Seriously guys, the activity in CGS has been declining lately. But we still have members who want to help this site go on to its prime-time. Back in Novemeber-Decemeber, I made a post, 5 minutes later its at the bottom of the portal. Now, January-February, you make a post, 3 hours later its still on the portal. And seriously for me, its the E-fed, I have really been bored lately and I just wanted to post a killer RP to get things off of my mind, but Affy screwed up the PPV, Uprising and The Bandit left because of that. Then he says the show will be posted Sunday, its Friday and still no card. I don't really like putting the blame on one person here, if you want CGS to survive, come on, post and let it happen. If there is one thing that could make CGS survive, to me its reviving the E-fed again, also nobody is as hype with the P10 as they were back before, so nobody is really posting in the Games section. If you want CGS to come back to the way it was, you have to work for it. I havent really been at CGS long, but I was here long enough to see who committed members were and who really wanted CGS to survive long.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

CGS! is dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: CGS! is dead   CGS! is dead Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:00 pm

Depends how you look at it. You compare it to say December when everybody had time and nothing to do, and we're going to look dead for sure. Since CGS came back (October), posts by month have been 6198, 9776, 18753, 9450, up to January. So even last month when CGS was "dying", we still matched November when CGS was still going strong.

Personally, I'd love to find some new blood to inject into this forum, but not too sure how to get them. This is where OP was some awesome back in the day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

CGS! is dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: CGS! is dead   CGS! is dead Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:01 pm

Yeah OP got a ton of people on this forum. It's like you just can't say no to him. We had peoples from everywhere. lol
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

CGS! is dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: CGS! is dead   CGS! is dead Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:05 pm

I agree, I'm here to save it despite what people say about me coming on here.

The reason I left here in the 1st place, is b/c of all of the constant bashing, disrespect and even the feuds were so lame.

and so, when I came back on here, I've decided that I was going to give this site one more chance, and so, I am deciding to stay on here.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

CGS! is dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: CGS! is dead   CGS! is dead Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:08 pm

Time to make mad topics Very Happy I expect about 30 topics from myself tonight :p
Back to top Go down
Manu Soldier
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Manu Soldier

Male Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-01-15

CGS! is dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: CGS! is dead   CGS! is dead Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:33 pm

Sykesy a question for you if u see this if u come back on, how long have you been with CGS mate?
Back to top Go down
http://combatartswrestling.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

CGS! is dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: CGS! is dead   CGS! is dead Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:36 pm

^ Just look at the date he joined...
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

CGS! is dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: CGS! is dead   CGS! is dead Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:16 am

Manu Soldier wrote:
Sykesy a question for you if u see this if u come back on, how long have you been with CGS mate?

He joined on 07 Oct 2007, over a year and nearly 4 months. Much longer than you junior.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Leon Caprice

Male Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2008-12-26

CGS! is dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: CGS! is dead   CGS! is dead Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:12 am

CGS is not Dead...think of this as a way to re-vamp the boards and create a new feel to it.

If you think its dead then you have no business in the forums... Either stay positive and offer assistance to the new organiser STL or stay quite... All these boards do is scare off people!
Back to top Go down
Manu Soldier
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Manu Soldier

CGS! is dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: CGS! is dead   CGS! is dead Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:16 am

Straight-Edge Zach wrote:
Manu Soldier wrote:

He joined on 07 Oct 2007, over a year and nearly 4 months. Much longer than you junior.
wow yh anyway i think CGS isnt dead maybe you jus getting bored of it lol.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

CGS! is dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: CGS! is dead   CGS! is dead Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:09 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Just thought id make a post on this. CGS to me is officially dead. More then half our active members have not been connected in the last 24 hours. But there are a few people to blame for this;

Myself: The constant feuds became a bit of a disaster which lead to the downfall (Well a contribution at least).

Bandit: Read as i said about myself.

And of course the main Colporate. Affliction.

See Affliction, This just shows how much of an Idiot you are. You stated i was the 'poison' Of the forum but were you looking in a mirror when you said this. Seriously, You killed CGS so congrats. The main part was you fucking up the efed. I always knew you couldn't do it and i was right. You had 20 days to fix up a massive fuck up, That week you gave SEZ Carnage you were online the whole week. Was it really that hard. Your shit and you not only killed the E fed but CGS. The E fed was the core of CGS so congrats Affy

Farewell Guys, I wont be active but ill log on every now and then.

Go suck Contempts dick you sell out. I did nothing to the fed you know absolutely nothing and that never ceases the amaze me. As I said for the millionth (maybe even more) that I had nothing to do with Exile dying not at all. Jose said he has internet problems but he said he would post the shows and um... I waited and he never put the show up. So choke on a you fucktard and leave this forum like the little sheep you are. Your OWW's problem now.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

CGS! is dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: CGS! is dead   CGS! is dead Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:15 pm

Ugh...is this still goin...

*LOCKED*
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

CGS! is dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: CGS! is dead   CGS! is dead Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:44 pm

StuffOfLegends wrote:
Yeah I haven't been active for forever. Guess it's my fault in all this too. I doubt it's just the feuds that did it. Bandit left cause he was fed up with the E-fed. I haven't signed on cause I haven't had a match to RP for, which is why I usually come online and I don't know about other people. I haven't even been busy. lol Seriously just started up the E-fed again and I'll be here. CGS is a zombie anyway. You can't escape it. 4 years from now I'll be reading this and laughing at how my predicition came true while sipping Jack Daniels and reminiscing. Seriously people should post more but I am sure there are others just like me who can care less for CGS right now and got more important things to worry about. You can't pinpoint this on anyone except for the people not posting. And well I am one of them.

By the way you're all like the feuds contributed to it blah blah blah. So what do you do? You make a topic in the feud thread. lol Just seemed... ironic?

HHAHAHA my prediction came true

#unlocked for reasonzz
Back to top Go down
Bastard
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Bastard

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2009-08-07

CGS! is dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: CGS! is dead   CGS! is dead Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:14 pm

I now have issue with SOL.
He sips fucking JD. Sipping is for poofs and therefore I call SOL a girly man.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

CGS! is dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: CGS! is dead   CGS! is dead Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:18 pm

Bastard wrote:
I now have issue with SOL.
He sips fucking JD. Sipping is for poofs and therefore I call SOL a girly man.

Woah hold up there knob-jockey, I ain't no poof. I have never been involved with any queer-o-sexual activities. I wrote that when I was 16, and I was not as awesome as I am now. I don't even fucks with JD anymore, I be downing bottles of distilled snake venom.
Back to top Go down
Bastard
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Bastard

CGS! is dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: CGS! is dead   CGS! is dead Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:53 pm

You drank JD when you were 16? Fucking Americans we're giving that as soon as we leave the womb. By age 7 we're on the snake venom. I myself have just finished a bottle of brake fluid and cyanide and think I need a stronger drink.

#TeamUk
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

CGS! is dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: CGS! is dead   CGS! is dead Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:55 pm

Bastard wrote:
You drank JD when you were 16? Fucking Americans we're giving that as soon as we leave the womb. By age 7 we're on the snake venom. I myself have just finished a bottle of brake fluid and cyanide and think I need a stronger drink.

#TeamUk

I am drinking the blood of deer I have shot and killed. I spiked it however with rubbing alcohol, so I'm feeling a little buzz.

#TeamSOL
Back to top Go down
Bastard
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Bastard

CGS! is dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: CGS! is dead   CGS! is dead Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:07 pm

That's what I use to wake up with. I'm currently drinking three bottles of Thunderbird, ripped from the hands of a hobo who died from liver failure, infused with cleaning ethanol so I may actually sleep.
Back to top Go down
Manu Soldier
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Manu Soldier

CGS! is dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: CGS! is dead   CGS! is dead Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 7:02 pm

Im sipping the Hennessy and the dom p not forgetting the ace hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CGS! is dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: CGS! is dead   CGS! is dead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CGS! is dead
Page 1 of 1