chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.

Go down 
+6
Affliction
MizRoXxi
Bolty B
Inah
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Ashley
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Female Number of posts : 2536
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. Empty
PostSubject: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:52 pm

Okay, I really did not want to bring it into the fueds section, but this girl pressured me. First off, you and Angel seriously have been annoying me. I was reading your RP for Suicide Rumble, and you did the sweatshirt thing, something I did in my Match RP against TRF. Before that, Angel posted a 2nd Role-Play only because I posted another one.

Its fucking pissing me off that you girls are just ripping off of me, get original and do something, jeez. Is it really that hard? I find RPing pretty easy.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:55 pm

CAT FIGHT! MEOW! HISS!
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:58 pm

Woah.. *gets popcorn and sits down*
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:21 pm

*takes popcorn and sits down for fight*
Back to top Go down
MizRoXxi
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
MizRoXxi

Female Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:52 pm

Ashley Rosalina wrote:
Okay, I really did not want to bring it into the fueds section, but this girl pressured me. First off, you and Angel seriously have been annoying me. I was reading your RP for Suicide Rumble, and you did the sweatshirt thing, something I did in my Match RP against TRF. Before that, Angel posted a 2nd Role-Play only because I posted another one.

Its fucking pissing me off that you girls are just ripping off of me, get original and do something, jeez. Is it really that hard? I find RPing pretty easy.

^Lolz I find it really pathetic when people fight over the internet like damn why fight over stupid shit like honestly what do you gain out of fighting over the net? Absolutely nothing And so what if Angel posted a second RP there's no rule like STL said you could post 5 if you wanted too. your taking this E-fed thing to seriously to be honest I couldn't give a damn if i'm annoying you don't like what I say then it's really quiet simple don't read what I post then. Yeah I'm not posting on this topic again so just type to yourself. I'm not going to waste my time fighting over the net I have better things to do with my time.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:20 pm

Well it seems like somebody is just jumping to conclusions. Did I say I was looking for a fight? I just wanted to confront you about something and instead of spamming up your inbox or on the forums, so I decided to bring it to the fueds. Really, give me a solid answer here. I was just stating Angel posted a 2nd RP not because she wanted to because I did so, I would not have a problem if she did it on her own ends. Then, I take the e-fed too seriously? Well, not really its an activity not a priority, I do not know about you but really, I do not take it too seriously. Yet really, I read your Roleplay because I want to see if I need to step up my game towards you. Also, I do not understand, what is quiet simple? That phrase is not familar within my vocabulary. Also, a confrontation is not a fight, if I was looking for a fight, I would've cursed you out by now.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:34 pm

Feud section is now officially lame.
Back to top Go down
xDesireAngelx
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
xDesireAngelx

Female Number of posts : 433

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:13 pm

Ashley why u bitching its just a forum chill and i posted a 2nd RP cause i wanted to try and win i didnt post it cause u did hell i didnt know u could post up tp 5 RPS til stl said u could.. if ur pissed about something like that i dont know what to tell ya hell its just a forum dont get all mad.....
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:13 am

Save the Rainforest!

And also get the sand out of your vaginas...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:52 am

I paid nothing for this? What a ripoff.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:25 pm

xDesireAngelx wrote:
Ashley why u bitching its just a forum chill and i posted a 2nd RP cause i wanted to try and win i didnt post it cause u did hell i didnt know u could post up tp 5 RPS til stl said u could.. if ur pissed about something like that i dont know what to tell ya hell its just a forum dont get all mad.....

Seriously, did Roxy tell you to post this? It sounds like she toattly did. And I was not 'bitching'. I was confronting Roxy about why she is ripping off of my RPs. I am not pissed off, and I am just mildly annoyed, its unoriginal and makes me feel like nobody respects me. This boiled to the point where I wanted to confront her and I did so I was not 'bitching'.

Also Affliction, since this is the fueds section, I just want to tell you to shut the fuck up you asshole.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:30 pm

Ashley Rosalina wrote:
xDesireAngelx wrote:

Seriously, did Roxy tell you to post this? It sounds like she toattly did. And I was not 'bitching'. I was confronting Roxy about why she is ripping off of my RPs. I am not pissed off, and I am just mildly annoyed, its unoriginal and makes me feel like nobody respects me. This boiled to the point where I wanted to confront her and I did so I was not 'bitching'.

Also Affliction, since this is the fueds section, I just want to tell you to shut the fuck up you asshole.

Get em Ashley, sick em

king
Back to top Go down
xDesireAngelx
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
xDesireAngelx

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:08 pm

Ashley Rosalina wrote:
xDesireAngelx wrote:

LMAO looks like bitching to me...and roxy didnt tell me to post on here you bring up my name in ur post so what did you think i wasnt going to say anything? Its funny getting annoyed on a forum seriously DAMN.....
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:15 pm

'Bitching' really does not sound like bitching to me. I am trying to explain something and you are getting offended too easily. Now seriously, im starting to think you and Roxy are both the same person but whatever, that is besides the point here. Its not really like im going crazy, you guys use the same boring sarcasam that really seems like the fact that you are ignoring it yourselves. Now, although Roxy said she wasn't going to reply, I replied making a final statement to end this, but you want to continue it. In my eyes, and in probably everybody elses eyes reading this, you really want to start something up again. I seriously want to end it right here and right now, I just want a explaination why Roxy is unoriginal in her RPs. Obviously she acted like a baby, had no response and left and had you to come, I still have not got an explaination and obviously you guys are hiding it. What is bitching to you? Somebody stating a point. You really need to man up. To me, funny is two girls ignoring a question that was simplly asked to them and calling everything around them 'bitching'. So, I bet you have a stupid reply ignoring the fact that Roxy ripped off of my RP style so just shoot it.
Back to top Go down
xDesireAngelx
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
xDesireAngelx

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:20 pm

How the fuck did she rip off ur RP? and ashley WE ARE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE any person with a brain can tell...BTW not trying to argue with you just dont see why some ppl take the internet so serious ok so whatever lil problem ur having with her i dont really care ok? FIGHT do whatever u want IM OUT...
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:23 pm

Err, um. Its obvious. heh. Firstly, she ripped off the taking off the sweatshirt thing, which was toattly unoriginal. Then, when I made my RP on pain talking about it, she did Life and w/e that crap was. I am trying to fight? heh. Look who is using caps. You have the same comebacks, lmao as Roxy. Its all "blah, blah taking to serious, its just a forum and blah." I am already past that, I said that you guys are not seeing the point, I am asking why. I am obviously right since you guys are avoiding the point, as I thought. So are you going to post a pointless post again or is this going to end with an answer? Orrr, maybe, most expected, you will not reply knowing that she ripped off my RP.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:12 pm

Quote :

No need for that at all. Oh and since this is the feud section... fuck you bitch!!!
Back to top Go down
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:17 pm

Can I ask why you put my name in it? Do you imply that I have ripped you off too?
Back to top Go down
xDesireAngelx
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
xDesireAngelx

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:42 pm

Ashely many ppl have had RPS like that on other forums her RP she mad about life or whatever she fucking made it up for christ sake u really take ur RPS that serious and me typing in caps is to umm get what im saying to ur thick little head i dont give a flying fuck really accuse ppl all u want u seem to being doing it to other ppl to...
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:46 pm

Affliction wrote:
Quote :

No need for that at all. Oh and since this is the feud section... fuck you bitch!!!

You're picking on a girl...real big man are we?
Back to top Go down
xDesireAngelx
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
xDesireAngelx

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:50 pm

LOL she said fuck you to him doesnt he have the right to defend himself?^^^^^
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:54 pm

Well Angel, he said just because I was trying to get this settle the fued section was now worthless which I took offense to.

And Angel, seriously, I am just trying to get it clear that I am being slightly offended by it. Also, you are bitching with all the cursing really, I am trying to settle this calmly and you are making it into a fight when it is a confront.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:54 pm

xDesireAngelx wrote:
LOL she said fuck you to him doesnt he have the right to defend himself?^^^^^

He did start it.
Back to top Go down
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:56 pm

You didn't answer my question Ashley. I just want to know why my name was in your first post. Maybe I just misunderstood your first post.
Back to top Go down
xDesireAngelx
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
xDesireAngelx

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:58 pm

nah not trying to fight ashley...And stl if someone said something like that to u ur telling me you wouldnt say shit back?... anyways im out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next