chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.

Go down 
+6
Affliction
MizRoXxi
Bolty B
Inah
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Ashley
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xDesireAngelx
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:58 pm

nah not trying to fight ashley...And stl if someone said something like that to u ur telling me you wouldnt say shit back?... anyways im out
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:01 pm

xDesireAngelx wrote:
nah not trying to fight ashley...And stl if someone said something like that to u ur telling me you wouldnt say shit back?... anyways im out

You can't ask a question and say your out.

That would be like taking birth control then fucking and saying, whoops I'm out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Female Number of posts : 2536
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:04 pm

Angel, I would reply back, but he Affy said that just because I wanted to confront Roxy the Fued section is a offical lame, but we all know he is a childish mother-fucking jerk, but that is besides the point.

and TRF, I was saying how she copied the ethics I used in my match RP against your character, Leyla.
Back to top Go down
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:04 pm

Oh, okay. Sorry then Ashley, I really misunderstood your post then.

I'm out.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:26 pm

stl311 wrote:
Affliction wrote:
Quote :
Also Affliction, since this is the fueds section, I just want to tell you to shut the fuck up you asshole.

No need for that at all. Oh and since this is the feud section... fuck you bitch!!!

You're picking on a girl...real big man are we?
Keep in mind this is a fucking internet forum.
Back to top Go down
xDesireAngelx
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
xDesireAngelx

Female Number of posts : 433

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:16 am

like affliction said ITS JUST A FORUM!! not going to argue....
Back to top Go down
MizRoXxi
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
MizRoXxi

Female Number of posts : 544

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:57 am

Lmao! At most of this topic this was suppose too be between me and Ashley and yet everyone joins in. Ashley why are you getting upset about that RP? Wearing a sweatshirt is so original look at Aj styles,Jimmy Jacobs and Rhino go watch some of their promos half of the wrestlers do that seriously I haven't got a clue why you would be getting so damn upset about it! Wasn't your RP A poem? Because mine wasn't I was just simply talking about what I thought about life. BTW I'm through fighting about this so i'm gone after you answer my question? i'm not going fight with you about this anymore.so after you reply to my question i'm gone.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:02 am

Request lock, This is going nowhere.

But i am behind ashley, In a Non encouraging meaning. More of another meaning Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:31 am

stl311 wrote:
Affliction wrote:
Quote :
Also Affliction, since this is the fueds section, I just want to tell you to shut the fuck up you asshole.

No need for that at all. Oh and since this is the feud section... fuck you bitch!!!

I don't support Affy's comment, in fact I'm neutral here, it's none of my business. However, Affy just called Ashley a bitch after she dissed him first. It's hardly picking on anybody, he's just standing up for himself. And what difference does her sex make? Why should girls be able to throw shots but not guys? Women want equality but only when it suits them it seems, well with you anyway. That picking on a chick thing makes no sense, especially when you called Inah a slut a few days ago.

No locking Sykesy, this is far from resolved.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:16 pm

Mattitude Follower wrote:
stl311 wrote:
Affliction wrote:
Quote :

I don't support Affy's comment, in fact I'm neutral here, it's none of my business. However, Affy just called Ashley a bitch after she dissed him first. It's hardly picking on anybody, he's just standing up for himself. And what difference does her sex make? Why should girls be able to throw shots but not guys? Women want equality but only when it suits them it seems, well with you anyway. That picking on a chick thing makes no sense, especially when you called Inah a slut a few days ago.

No locking Sykesy, this is far from resolved.

Trust me, I've been barking up the equality tree for a long time. I'm just saying, he says "no need for that" then throws more gas on the fire.

And like I said before, that was a joke (even if it wasn't taken as such).

I'm not neutral, I love seeing two chicks go at it and this is no different.

Go Ashley!

and Go Roxy!

Now all we need is some mud...
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:33 pm

^ That's a fair point about the 'no need for that' part. And hehehe to the mud, bra and panties rules? Razz
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:35 pm

Mattitude Follower wrote:
^ That's a fair point about the 'no need for that' part. And hehehe to the mud, bra and panties rules? Razz

Psh, why the hell would we ruin a good pair of bra and panties? Just take them damn things off.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:07 pm

Well, I do not give a shyt anymore because inside I know I can beat there RPs in any shape or form so this can be locked.
Back to top Go down
MizRoXxi
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
MizRoXxi

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:30 pm

Ashley, answer my question was your RP a poem?
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:42 pm

pretty much. All I am saying that is was pretty similar to the ethics behind it.
Back to top Go down
MizRoXxi
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
MizRoXxi

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:55 pm

Alright, mine wasn't a poem and to be honest I didn't read your RP until after I had that wrote out and then I notice you also wore a sweatshirt in yours and plus I don't thin I took the shirt off like you did and plus it was one of my RP's from another forum i'm on so I basically just changed it around so.. Like you said they can lock this topic it's totally pointless fighting about an RP.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:04 pm

And I thought this was gonna be good..

*LOCKED*
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:52 am

^ Really? I knew it was going to be meh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.   Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashley Rosalina VS. Roxy.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2