chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say It To My Face

Go down 
+6
stl311
Sykesy
Bolty B
Ernest Miller
Affliction
Ashley
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Female Number of posts : 2536
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Say It To My Face Empty
PostSubject: Say It To My Face   Say It To My Face Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:28 pm

Melissa wrote:
Oh, and for the record, there are quite a good amount of people that dislike you. I hear it from them all the time.

Well, since Melissa has recently said this, I would like to ask everybody who dislikes me to openly post it here. This is all I am asking, not to have it talked behind my back like little third garders, but directly to my face like a real, mature person.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Say It To My Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say It To My Face   Say It To My Face Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:34 pm

I hate what you became. You were nice at first when you joined CGS actually kinda pleasant . Then you became a bit self centered. Just my view on it.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ernest Miller

Male Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Say It To My Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say It To My Face   Say It To My Face Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:53 pm

I read a feud that you had and you mentioned something about being able to beat them in a roleplay and I'm not a huge fan of people talking themselves up, but I most certainly don't dislike you.

I want you to enjoy your time here, but talking down to others won't get you fans.
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Say It To My Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say It To My Face   Say It To My Face Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:21 am

To be honest, I thought you were a bit weird when you first signed in thanks to the whole cookie thing, but I respected you. You were a nice girl who didn't do any harm to anybody, and I respected you for it. I don't know what happened to you. You've became arrogant and snobby, talking down to others and trying to be someone you aren't. You went around making a fuss about the deadline being extended on the Rage In The Cage PPV when really you, Xtreme Couture and me were the only people who had enough time to get our RPs done, it wasn't needed and Seth proved to be right, Savant, Leon and others needed more time. I want to think that you're a nice girl, I really do, but now, I'm just not sure.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Say It To My Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say It To My Face   Say It To My Face Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:34 am

Ernest Miller wrote:
I read a feud that you had and you mentioned something about being able to beat them in a roleplay and I'm not a huge fan of people talking themselves up, but I most certainly don't dislike you.

I want you to enjoy your time here, but talking down to others won't get you fans.

I think Affy and Ernest put it the best. I use to really get along with you but recently I'm not much of a fan. DO NOT FUCK WITH INAH!
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Say It To My Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say It To My Face   Say It To My Face Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:45 am

I personally think this is stupid Ashley. You're older then Inah, and just as old as Melissa, yet you're showing the maturity of a 12 year old brat. I like you, and I think you're alright, but you really need to be careful with who you piss off around here. I think you could be a good poster, a good member of the roster, and a good member in general, but at the same time you got to think with your head and not with your heart. There have been times when my heart has told me to just go off and have a big fuck you contest with someone (mostly Aussies), but my head prevailed in the end and said that I had to play things smart, that I had to pace myself when bringing someone into the feud.

Also when you bring someone into the feud try to end it as quickly as possible, because if you sit there and sling shit you're no better then monkeys. The feud isn't a place to hold fuck you contests, its a place to say what you need to say, then make up with someone. In the end the world is full of enough drama as it is, so why should we create more on here? In real life you only go to war when you have to, I'd expect the same treatment on here. Don't do it unless you absolutely have too.

I'll go out on a limb now and say Ashley is a great user, and if she sticks around for a full year she could possibly be a VIP candidate.

Now I want to see you, Inah, and Mel kiss and make up.

...literally Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Say It To My Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say It To My Face   Say It To My Face Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:48 am

On MSN Melissa said she wasn't even going to bother posting. Don't blame her tbh Razz
Back to top Go down
Bek
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bek

Female Number of posts : 1602
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Say It To My Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say It To My Face   Say It To My Face Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:30 am

Seeing as though you've asked. Personally, I don't really know you, so I don't have a problem with you, so much. But I really hate your personality. You seem to think that you're better than everyone here. You may not think that, but that's definitely the impression you give. And let me tell you, you sure as hell aren't better than anyone here, I don't give two shits who you are.

You might be someone who is a perfectly nice person in real life, but you seem as though you think you're all high and mighty on here. One of my pet hates is conceited people, and you give the impression that you certainly are that.

Treat others how you want to be treated is all I can say really. You don't seem like you give the members on here much respect, yet seem to be highly offended when someone says they don't like you. What else do you expect? Start treating others with some more respect, and you may get that in return.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Say It To My Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say It To My Face   Say It To My Face Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:33 am

Ashley, I have no problem with you although all this queen of CGS stuff would probably be best to avoid right now. I thought you were trying to start up something with Inah as I kept seeing you diss her in various areas of the site. I reckon the problems started due to a lack of communication, jokes which lead to more jokes which eventually piss someone off and then a feud is born.

You're a nice generally friendly member of the forum, and your activity is really appreciated. I think feuding with Inah was never going to boost your popularity as she has been around for ages and is one of the more popular members of the site. You would have been better off just not replying in the feud thread if you really didn't want trouble. Oh and Sykesy, you sound like a fanboy...

As Seth said, if you stick around and keep up the activity Ashley, one day you'll get a VIP rank here. Sykesy hadn't runany E-Fed brands or something like the CGC, he got given his rank based on his loyalty and activity to CGS.

Just have fun, steer clear from this area of the forum Ashley. There are still people who are cool with you and over time, others will forget about what happened between you and Inah. Perhaps if you reach out to her through PMs, you can sort this out. I know users often like to take sides in situations like this, calling for peace will end that and bring everyone closer together again.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Say It To My Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say It To My Face   Say It To My Face Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:08 am

Mattitude Follower wrote:
Ashley, I have no problem with you although all this queen of CGS stuff would probably be best to avoid right now. I thought you were trying to start up something with Inah as I kept seeing you diss her in various areas of the site. I reckon the problems started due to a lack of communication, jokes which lead to more jokes which eventually piss someone off and then a feud is born.

You're a nice generally friendly member of the forum, and your activity is really appreciated. I think feuding with Inah was never going to boost your popularity as she has been around for ages and is one of the more popular members of the site. You would have been better off just not replying in the feud thread if you really didn't want trouble. Oh and Sykesy, you sound like a fanboy...

As Seth said, if you stick around and keep up the activity Ashley, one day you'll get a VIP rank here. Sykesy hadn't runany E-Fed brands or something like the CGC, he got given his rank based on his loyalty and activity to CGS.

Just have fun, steer clear from this area of the forum Ashley. There are still people who are cool with you and over time, others will forget about what happened between you and Inah. Perhaps if you reach out to her through PMs, you can sort this out. I know users often like to take sides in situations like this, calling for peace will end that and bring everyone closer together again.

Wait, so I don't get to see them kiss and make up in public?

BOOOOOOO!

santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Female Number of posts : 2536
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Say It To My Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say It To My Face   Say It To My Face Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:10 am

Really, its no problem what I had with Inah. It's the fact that people are talking about me behind my back. It's like a curse I have, I always get into it with the highest ranking female on the paticular board, it happened about four or five times now. And by the way, the Queen of CGS thing was from a cbox joke with MF and I forgot to change the location because I was just too lazyyy.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Say It To My Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say It To My Face   Say It To My Face Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:33 pm

Well, I can't say that I know you that well, but because you've asked, I'll say what I think.

The majority of your posts which I read are basically all about you. Okay, we understand that this has gotta happen sometimes, but like, with the deadline thing, it had to be put back just for one person?

I also think that you dish out abuse, yet you can't take it when people give it you back. In the main feud thread, you told Inah that you were leaving it open for her to reply, yet when she began a feud for the two of you alone, you wanted nothing to do with it.

Like I said, I don't know you that well, so you might be completely different to how you are on CGS.. but from what the other members say, they've nearly all noticed the same things as I have. Perhaps you should take note of some of these things and try and sort them out. Maybe then people won't think so badly of you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ernest Miller

Say It To My Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say It To My Face   Say It To My Face Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:07 pm

Look, people talk about me behind my back, too. I know what it's like, I am in a similar boat.

Melissa tells all the other girls how hot she thinks my ass is, but she won't say the same thing to me! It can be kind of heart wrenching. I don't know what her problem is with me, but she just won't say things to my face. If I have something to tell her, I just tell her! People should be allowed to say some things, but it gets to a point where it just becomes ridiculous. Like I get the impression that she tells others about sexual acts that she would kind of like to be doing, I hear nothing of it!

Alex likes to think it's okay to discuss how funny I am with others and I do have to admit that he has told me things others have said. I just want to say, I think it's disgusting how you guys think I am so funny and that I make you lawl. Like think about how it might make me feel when you talk about me like that!

You guys are my friends, but if you're going to talk about my bits and how much of a lawleh I am, things might just escalate! I mean, do you guys ever stop to think about how it makes me feel when you talk about how good looking I just might be? Where are your fucking morals? It really gets to me sometimes and you guys need to know that!
Back to top Go down
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ernest Miller

Say It To My Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say It To My Face   Say It To My Face Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:41 am

Does my post and other posts need to be in here?
Back to top Go down
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Say It To My Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say It To My Face   Say It To My Face Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:52 pm

Since no one is posting on this thread anymore, I'm closing it.

Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Say It To My Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say It To My Face   Say It To My Face Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say It To My Face
Page 1 of 1