chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Second Thoughts?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thug
Wrestling Student
Wrestling Student

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Second Thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Second Thoughts?   Second Thoughts? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:01 am

[color:a160=8c9173] The scene comes about to that of the backstage area, in that of the locker room, of “Mr. Knockout” Chad Jennings (Chad, wearing that of baggy fade blue South Pole jeans, with a long white South Pole t-shirt, and those of white sneakers), and you now see that of Chad, sitting in a black steel chair, with that of a black seventy sheets wide ruled notebook in his left hand, opened up (to an empty page?), along with that of a grayish black pen in his right hand… Chad, now begins to write in that of his notebook…

[color:a160=8c7913] Tonight, me, and Storme have that of a tag team match, against the tag team champs; who just happen to be some girls. I don’t know bout facin’ some girls, or puttin’ my hands on em. I mean, I ain’t never, fought a girl; and if I do, it’s gonna hurt me, more than it hurts them. I would never, ever hit a girl; but I gotta do what I gotta do, I guess. Maybe I can get outta doing much, somehow, I mean; I just don’t see myself, hittin’ some girl, in a match; I just, I probably, couldn’t live wit myself, after it. Well, besides that, this Sunday, I gotta defend my DXX Championship, at tha Massacre only pay-per-view. Well, this match, won’t drain me most likely; I mean, I don’t know what I mean, I guess, I’m havin’ second thoughts, since, it’s two girls. Well, tha match is in a few, I best be getting ready; so for now. But I plan on winnin’ here tonight, wit Storme, hopefully not really hurt tha girls, or nothin’, but we’ll have tha tag titles for sure tonight. But yea I best be going

“Tha One, Tha Only, ‘Mr. Knockout’ Chad Jennings”

[color:a160=8c9173] The scene now begins to fade as Chad, now closes his black one subject seventy sheets wide ruled notebook, now standing up out of his chair… he now lays his notebook down in the seat of the black steel chair, and now pulls the cap off the back of his grayish black pen, and places it over the top, and now places it on top of the notebook. Chad, now turns his attention to the door, and begins walking towards it… as he makes it towards the door, he opens it, slowly, but exits the room, pretty quickly, letting the door slowly close itself, slowly, not making a sound… the scene is now no longer to be seen…

[color:a160=8c9173] The scene now comes about to that of the hallway, after Chad, exited the locker room… he now makes his way down the hallway, quickly… as he takes a right turn, he keeps walking, but he notices there’s a interviewer, but pays him no attention, but now the interview quickly approaches him…

.::Interviewer::.
“Chad, tonight, in a few moments, you will be heading to the ring, with your partner Steve Storme… earlier I had a interview with one of the tag champs, Sam… what are your thoughts towards, her comments?

[color:a160=8c7913] .::Mr. Knockout::.::Chad Jennings::.
“Yo… what you expect me ta say, I’ma go out there, beat tha f**k out her?! I mean… she don’t know me… she has no clue, who I am, except for my name, and what she think I am. I’ma thug… I never claimed ta be a gangsta, or… or any other shit! But tonight, I gotta go out there, wit Steve, against some girls! And… to be honest, I don’t even wanna fight some female, for real. I ain’t tha type, ta go fight a female, I’m tha type, to step out tha ring, and get counted out, before I physically, do any harm to a girl. And you might not, understand that, but some do… cause unlike some coward ass people, I ain’t like that… I gotta go, my match is next….”

[color=8c9173] Chad now walks off, looking, kind of ready for his match, but having second thoughts, since he and Steve Storme, will be facing two girls… the scene now fades out, and goes ring side, awaiting the upcoming Tag Team Championship match…

{End Of RP}

OOC: Been busy lately, and so on... sorry if the rp aint my best x[
Back to top Go down

Second Thoughts?
Page 1 of 1